Which pro-wrestler are you?

tiger_rick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my early life I was quite introverted, years of torment lead to me being a quiet person, yet easily provoked to violence. After a few years I settled down and became part of the popular clique, befriending a guy who was talented yet had severe drug problems. During this time I also had a short lived romance with one of the more attractive women within my social circle. Following the break up, I reverted to being somewhat of a recluse, but also had considerable athletic prowess, including destroying a fat non-athlete in a multiman match (broke a bullies nose after he was giving me constant shit during a footy game). Following a losing effort in a high profile event (didn't get the required marks in the Higher School Certificate), I lost my "mask" and eventually began to relax more, becoming a respected, well-rounded member of society who could always be depended on and worked as a mentor/teacher to the younger generation (doing my Education degree). I am Kane.

Kane2.JPG

I like to crack alot of jokes, I'm often smarter then those around me and I refer to my best friend as "Monsoon" all the time, also I'm not in the best of shape and stay out of the physical action even though I'm involved in pro wrestling. Therefore I am,

bobby-heenan.jpg

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

I'm Scottish, was born in the mid 1980s, I have long dark hair, my favourite move is the DDT, some people think I'm a miserable bastard, and the creator of this board secretly hand-picked me to be the chosen one but I'm having trouble rising to the occasion due to the inadequate efforts of all those around me.

Ah'm Drewwwwwww MaaaacIntyrrrrrrrrre!

Drew_McIntyre1.jpg

• Paid Members
always got to be one cunt ruining the thread hasnt there?

What, because some one made a Crispin Wah joke?

yes a very classless one at that

I'd hardly say it's crippled the thread or anything.

If it offended you that much, the Internet isn't for you.

As classless as beating up lesbians? You're on par with Benoit mate.

I used to have a bit of a drug problem, I don't look as good as I used to, however I am "Hilarious" but also quite a depressed individual. I AM RAVEN

raven_288x288.jpg

As classless as beating up lesbians? You're on par with Benoit mate.

I used to have a bit of a drug problem, I don't look as good as I used to, however I am "Hilarious" but also quite a depressed individual. I AM RAVEN

raven_288x288.jpg

i wouldnt call it "beating up" you gobshite, it was a split second grab and pull back, i didnt goozle her, but sure judge me all you want. and besides its got nothing to do with this thread. if you want to take it further, message me in private

If it offended you that much, the Internet isn't for you.

apologies mate, calling you a cunt and saying it was classless was harsh on my front. no offence

Archived