Which pro-wrestler are you?

tiger_rick

I am very much a marmite person people either love me or hate me... i used to be a prick and everyone hated me but since i have grown up i am liked again, i have also recently tore my meniscus in my left knee and have played rugby through it all season so i'm used to working injured. I am

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http...362&bih=583

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always try jokes even if it leaves me in awkward situations. I hate confrontation. I try and give it the big 'un sometimes but if it ever came to a fight I'd either run away or wildly kick my legs about if someone ever collared me. I try and get myself over at any opportunity.

I am Michael Cole.

MichaelCole01.jpg

I like to talk but don't really get my point across too well. I have three close mates and I recently got my old job back despite thinking I was heading for pastures new, with more money and an all round better professional experience (for summer atleast).

Frankie_Kazarian.jpg

I am Frankie Kazarian.

always got to be one cunt ruining the thread hasnt there?

anyway, i am bald on top but did wear a famously bad wig at a big event. my voice was one of the most recognised throughout the 80s, 90s and the early part of the 00s and i still make the odd appearence at the big event today. if a title changed hands you would know it from my voice

i am the fink, howard finkel

Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line! I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!

I'm The Nature Boy Ric Flair

ric-flair-mugshot.jpg

• Paid Members

I'm balding, am pretty limited in what I can do in a psyichally athletic capacity these days. I wear sunglasses a lot, including frequent spells indoors. I like to keep my tan topped up. I also have a strong liking to the colour yellow. And also blondes, and if given the chance I'd most certainly fornicate with one in the sea.

I am Hulk Hogan.

Hulk-hogan-girlfriend-031208-0008.jpg

I enjoy adorning my noggin with golden headgear. I was funny ten years ago. I have an unhealthy attraction to small dogs. I have won 14,724 World Titles in my elongated career. I have a wonderful beard and a great mound of chesticular hair. My offence is very limited these days but I still get wheeled out once in a while for nostalgic purposes. My best friend loves BBQ sauce. My son is a cunt. I frequent kids' playgrounds regularly. I am .....

Jerry_Lawler_-_Jerry_Lawler_32.jpg

Archived