Which pro-wrestler are you?

tiger_rick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a shortarse, generally in good shape, but with a hard-to-shift kite that sits there refusing to move like the ghost at the feast. I like to wear dress pants and shoes for all social occasions and I can grow a beard overnight. I don't see many of the friends from my youth anymore as they have all dropped dead or done themselves and their relatives in settled down with wives and kids now. I spend my working life now passing on my knowledge to the next generation of up 'n' comers.

I am Dean Malenko.

DeanMalenko.jpg

I'm hairy, I'm quite big, I drink far too much, I have an awesome leather jacket, and I do the double point when I've had a few. I am too sweet, I am 4-life, and I was far better in the 90s. I am Scott Hall.

I'm shorter than Butch and with a worse beard, but we hang out anyway cos we're buds. I'm not as cool as he is but I do most of the work whenever we tag team and he pops in at the end to take the glory.

I had a major drug problem at the start of this century but I'm pretty much over that apart from getting stoned. I was very popular a few years ago, but now seem to generate heat no matter how good my work is. I still dress the same way I did when I was a lot younger, and once shagged a woman with a huge clitoris.

I am Sean Waltman.

xpac3.jpg

• Paid Members

I like to be in the spotlight, but am far too lazy. Very often I won't get involved in things, I just watch from afar. Used to be bright and flashy, now am old, broken, dark and cynical.

I am Sting.

Sting.jpg

I like to moan about the whole world being against me, i am unpredictable and make sarcastic comments all the time. I contradict myself and look stupid once put on the spot in a real life situation. I am so arrogant i introduce myself. i base myself on austin but am a cheap imitation, im simply an asshole.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http...=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Archived