Chris Benoit - Will He Ever Be Remembered For His Talent Again?

David

Grow up and learn to accept that there will always be people in the world with varying views to your own.

Wow, my irony meter just went off the scale.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is Fred West known for his stirling building work? Is Harold Shipman known for all the good work he did as a GP?

It's been interesting, since you have shown yourself to be one of the forum's biggest idiots in the various politics threads, how you have suddenly become massively stupid in every other thread you post in too. Like a massive floodgate of stupidity has been opened by your views in the politics thread. You are the UKFF tsunami. A stupid tsunami.

Plus, I'm going to keep a tally of how many times we see 'Beniot' in this thread. Da Wrestler`s Wrestler DKJ is doing especially well.

Quit the bullying shit. Just because someone says something you disagree with in what thread, there's no need to stalk them through the whole board and bring it up in every thread they post in. Grow up and learn to accept that there will always be people in the world with varying views to your own.

Yes, those two threads I've pulled you up on being a dribbler in really do constitute a full-blown stalking, don't they? Don't be such a soft shite.

Just thought I'd post the PM that Loki just posted "Get stuffed fuckwit :laugh: Live with the consequence of your idiocy or go post somewhere else."

Very mature. You should get into left-wing politics, you'd fit right in with the other fuckwits there.

Just thought I'd post the PM that Loki just posted "Get stuffed fuckwit :laugh: Live with the consequence of your idiocy or go post somewhere else."

Very mature. You should get into left-wing politics, you'd fit right in with the other fuckwits there.

Woah. Did he just PM you out of nowhere?

Of course not. He sent me a whinging PM:

Feel free to point out any example of me being unable to accept that people have differing views to my own. But keep OT stuff out of wrestling threads, because it's completely unrelated.

Considering the number of people who've pointed out examples of this to him many, many times in the various politics threads, I thought my reply was overly polite.

• Paid Members

He done it that way so as not shit up the forum or topics. I couldn't give a shit if you two are cybering in your PM's this is:

Chris Benoit - Will He Ever Be Remembered For His Talent Again?

I expect to come into this thread read things about Chris Benoit. At least Loki took it to PM instead of shitting up this topic, for you though you still feel the need to share with all of us something we are really not interested in.

If you have a comment on Chris Benoit crack on if you want us to say "oh darn that loki and his thinking of other people by not shtting up a decent thread" you are barking up the wrong tree.

So Happ why not do the mature thing like Loki did and just keep it to the PM.

While I know you're not talking about me directly, but I think you've misunderstood me. I'm actually pointing out how ludicrous the link between Hitler and Benoit is, since the argument earlier seemed to be that Hitler can be remembered for his great oration without needing to think about the atrocities he committed. That's ridiculous.

The point I made about Benoit wasn't 'you can't enjoy his matches' - I specifically avoided that. What I was talking about was the attitude of 'the fact that he murdered a child isn't important compared to his wrestling ability'. I think that's a stupid thing to say. To be able to say 'I can watch without thinking about it', that's fine. But to attach importance to it like that, and to compare it to how unimportant the death of his son was, is just blatantly bollocks.

Yeah, I got that. The only reason I quoted your post was to expand on your point about the Hitler comparison, not to challenge it (I inserted the 'not talking to you directly' only at that particular point simply because the way it was worded looked like I was still addressing the post I quoted).

• Paid Members

I don't know how many people on here are boxing fan's but did you still watch Mike tyson after he was convicted of rape? The person he raped still has to live with that and still suffers probably everyday. I still watched him I still watched Lewis make a fool out of him.

There's some difference with Tyson though, not least of which is that he served time for that. I'm not saying he's a model citizen now, but he paid for his crime and has at least tried to rehabilitate himself afterwards.

Which is an interesting point - what would the WWWE have done if Benoit hadn't killed himself? If he'd gone to trial, gone to jail, it would frankly have been a whole lot worse for them. And I suspect he knew that.

• Paid Members

Yeah I didn't think of it like that. If Benoit didn't kill himself it would have been very bad for wrestling not just WWE he was probably gone in the head and if he started with interviews or court appearences all fucked, people would point the blame right at WWE as they are the biggest wrestling federation.

I still think it is stupid to have him not DVD's he was a talent in wrestling and they make themselves look stupid. They don't have to show him in a good light just show the full matches he was in if he win's just cut it right after 3 count so no celebrations or anything. Is he the only murderer ever to appear in wrestling?

There's some difference with Tyson though, not least of which is that he served time for that. I'm not saying he's a model citizen now, but he paid for his crime and has at least tried to rehabilitate himself afterwards.

Which is an interesting point - what would the WWWE have done if Benoit hadn't killed himself? If he'd gone to trial, gone to jail, it would frankly have been a whole lot worse for them. And I suspect he knew that.

Assuming the brain damage, the drugs and all the weird shit surrounding the murders had come to light (the bibles by the bodies, the internet search for the prophet who resurrected a dead child), I don't think there's a chance in hell he'd have been tried as a person in his right mind. In which case, the net impression of them continuing to employ a clinically and dangerously insane individual probably would have looked a lot worse for them.

• Paid Members
Yeah I didn't think of it like that. If Benoit didn't kill himself it would have been very bad for wrestling not just WWE he was probably gone in the head and if he started with interviews or court appearences all fucked, people would point the blame right at WWE as they are the biggest wrestling federation.

I still think it is stupid to have him not DVD's he was a talent in wrestling and they make themselves look stupid. They don't have to show him in a good light just show the full matches he was in if he win's just cut it right after 3 count so no celebrations or anything. Is he the only murderer ever to appear in wrestling?

Depends whether or not you believe Snuka killed that girl. Also, Invader #2 (the guy who murdered Bruiser Brody) hung around a while.

Archived