Chris Benoit - Will He Ever Be Remembered For His Talent Again?

David

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I didn't think of it like that. If Benoit didn't kill himself it would have been very bad for wrestling not just WWE he was probably gone in the head and if he started with interviews or court appearences all fucked, people would point the blame right at WWE as they are the biggest wrestling federation.

I still think it is stupid to have him not DVD's he was a talent in wrestling and they make themselves look stupid. They don't have to show him in a good light just show the full matches he was in if he win's just cut it right after 3 count so no celebrations or anything. Is he the only murderer ever to appear in wrestling?

Depends whether or not you believe Snuka killed that girl. Also, Invader #2 (the guy who murdered Bruiser Brody) hung around a while.

It was Invader #1 (Jos

I don't think he will ever be remembered for anything other than the tragedy. Shame because he was a great talent, but of course it's a bigger shame he went bat-shit crazy.

It's like asking if Hitler will ever be remembered for his art school projects again.

• Paid Members
I don't think he will ever be remembered for anything other than the tragedy. Shame because he was a great talent, but of course it's a bigger shame he went bat-shit crazy.

It's like asking if Hitler will ever be remembered for his art school projects again.

Not really, Hitler was rubbish at art.

Archived