Chris Benoit - Will He Ever Be Remembered For His Talent Again?

David

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who seemed to have his finger on the pulse of what had actually happened during the media frenzy after the event Jericho has certainly changed his tune.

Of course, he wasn't employed by WWE back then was he?

• Paid Members

Can someone please list some Shoot Interviews conducted post Benoit that talk about him.

Anything which covers leading upto what happened, his mental downfall, general craziness etc.

Cheers.

• Paid Members
RF video have a compilation of bits of shoots as pertains to Benoit. It's called Benoit: The Aftermath or something like that.

Nice, thanks for that.

Be interested to see this. I'll dig it out from somewhere now.

• Paid Members

I watched it last night.

The Sheik, Honky Tonk, New Jack segment is a weird one. I'd never picture those 3 sitting together talking about it.

Honky Tonk has some straight up bullshit to say about Nancy, Sheik is a lunatic also.

Comments from DDP I thought were alittle harsh too. Morley and D'Lo has some interesting stuff to say.

Oh yeah, how could I forget Billy Jack Haynes - Fucking hell.

Very good watch, thanks.

All kicking off in here, innit? I'll air my thoughts and run for the hills:

- OJ Simpson is best remembered for being put on trial for the murder of his wife. Not his grid iron career.

- Same rules apply to Benoit. First and foremost, he's the wrestler who killed his family.

• Paid Members
I don't think what Billy Jack Haynes said was crazy at all. It sounds like a completely justifiable reason for a cover up. We've all been turning a blind eye to Vince McMahon for far too long. First the Montreal screwjob and now this! When are we going to say enough is enough?

The Montreal screw job was just him looking after the company he owned. It was a pretty shitty thing to do but Vince was doing it to look out for the WWE. People can harp on about but anyone in his postion would have probably done the same.

Archived