Chris Benoit - Will He Ever Be Remembered For His Talent Again?

David

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Knightmare's like something out of Straw Dogs.

So what is it you are trying to say with that line?

Do you want me to say it in your good ear?

Or you could just write it on here>

I already did. If you want further help with the reference, watch the Sam Peckinpah classic in question.

I already did. If you want further help with the reference, watch the Sam Peckinpah classic in question.

Dustin Hoffman plays a regular American mathematician, who gets into some trouble with local bullies. He is made fun of and then his wife is raped. When they attack his home, he fights back. His outbreak of violence is extreme.

Now can YOU explain yourself. I wouldn't want to try and come up with my own explanation as to what you are getting at and be wrong.

• Paid Members

Dustin Hoffman plays a regular American mathematician, who gets into some trouble with local bullies. He is made fun of and then his wife is raped. When they attack his home, he fights back. His outbreak of violence is extreme.

Now can YOU explain yourself. I wouldn't want to try and come up with my own explanation as to what you are getting at and be wrong.

Congratulations, you can copy and paste. Now piss off.

Congratulations, you can copy and paste. Now piss off.

Not going to just MAN UP, Oh ...Sorry Bitch! And just straight out say what you mean.

I am talking about working class values not arty farty fuckers who would not know morals if they smacked them in the gob.

I hate it when people use the term "working class" as an excuse for stupidity :/

So whats stupid about not liking child killers.

Nothing of course, but the reference to "arty farty fuckers" was cringeworthy.

• Paid Members
I am talking about working class values not arty farty fuckers who would not know morals if they smacked them in the gob.

I hate it when people use the term "working class" as an excuse for stupidity :/

So whats stupid about not liking child killers.

Nothing of course, but the reference to "arty farty fuckers" was cringeworthy.

Speaking as an arty farty fucker, a dandy, much like Chris Benoit, I can assure you that Knightmare is spot on. Why, just yesterday I punched a child in the face because it amused me. Thankfully, I haven't grown up working class or that would have bothered me.

Archived