The Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Sym

• Paid Members
Any word on when the GBA ambassador games will become available?

Apparently the next firmware update is due on December 8th, so maybe then?

Obviously not :(

I've just read they'll be up for download on Friday...

In Japan, not confirmed for US or Europe yet (although hopefully it will be wordwide like last time)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Digital Spy confirms a release date of December 16th "in all regions" for the next set of Ambassador Games.

----------------

Nintendo has revealed the full list of Game Boy Advance titles available as part of the 3DS Ambassador Programme.

The ten free downloads include Metroid Fusion, Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Wario Land 4, WarioWare Inc. Minigame Mania and Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3.

Completing the lineup is strategy role-playing game Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Mario Vs Donkey Kong, F-Zero Maximum Velocity and Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

• Paid Members
Awesome. Far better line up than the NES titles. what was the extra streetpass content?

Some great titles there, it almost feels like too good a line-up.

Streetpass got an extra quest in Streetpass Quest, about 5 new puzzles for the StreetPass Jigsaw thing, and a load of new hats and stuff.

• Paid Members
Awesome. Far better line up than the NES titles. what was the extra streetpass content?

Some great titles there, it almost feels like too good a line-up.

Well, the price cut was pretty massive.

Aye. I just didn't expect them to give away stuff like Minish Cap or Yoshi's Island. You'd think they'd be the big money makers on the store.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

The Resident Evil Revelations Demo is available for download on the 3DS shop now. I'm only still downloading mine but from what I've read about, it's totally different from the demo included with the Mercenaries game, and it's about 10 minutes long.

Apparently it has a limit on how many times you can play it too, which some people are fussed about but it's not much different to the stuff like Sonic Generations' demo running out on a specific date.

Also, Simon your Hulk Hogan letter was class. Expect one back!

EDIT: It's just downloaded and you get 30 uses of it. Considering the actual game is out in a week or two I really don't see why some people are moaning. Between me and my mate I can only imagine it being played 10 times at most.

The Resident Evil Revelations Demo is available for download on the 3DS shop now. I'm only still downloading mine but from what I've read about, it's totally different from the demo included with the Mercenaries game, and it's about 10 minutes long.

Apparently it has a limit on how many times you can play it too, which some people are fussed about but it's not much different to the stuff like Sonic Generations' demo running out on a specific date.

EDIT: It's just downloaded and you get 30 uses of it. Considering the actual game is out in a week or two I really don't see why some people are moaning. Between me and my mate I can only imagine it being played 10 times at most.

Have you sent any yet? Are you the sweet chin music sender? Quite enjoying letter box!

Just played the Resi demo, it's awesome, glad I preorderd the circle pad pro bundle from Zavi!

• Paid Members

Have you sent any yet? Are you the sweet chin music sender? Quite enjoying letter box!

Just played the Resi demo, it's awesome, glad I preorderd the circle pad pro bundle from Zavi!

I've sent some, just not to you I'll work on it and get one to you.

Archived