TNA Constant gimmick finishes to matches

cokeorpepsi

• Paid Members
As for Gunner, well we shall wait and see. Wasn't he NWA World Champion, or something to that effect.

No. You're thinking of Brent Albright who was named "Gunner Scott" on SmackDown.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 years ago I would have lept to TNAs defense. 2 years ago, TNA was watchable.

Expect it wasnt though was it? With Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Cock-faced Joe etc.

I said "watchable" not "uber pwnage 4 teh internetz trollz lolololololololollolllloooollll!!!!!!11111!!"

• Paid Members
2 years ago I would have lept to TNAs defense. 2 years ago, TNA was watchable.

Expect it wasnt though was it? With Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Cock-faced Joe etc.

I said "watchable" not "uber pwnage 4 teh internetz trollz lolololololololollolllloooollll!!!!!!11111!!"

And where did I say any of that? I was pointing out how your wrong. Its funny how people seem to jump to the whole "I'm being trolled :( :(" thing when they say stuff they cant back up with simple discussion.

An opinion can be wrong if it flies in the face of all available evidence and has no thought or intelligence behind it. The opinion that the Holocaust never happened, is wrong for example.

I'm not saying thejeffjarrettlolllololol is wrong, but just speaking in general.

EDIT: left the 'n' off never. Finger fail! :(

An opinion can be wrong if it flies in the face of all available evidence and has no thought or intelligence behind it. The opinion that the Holocaust never happened, is wrong for example.

That's my favourite typo ever.

• Paid Members

I'm not saying thejeffjarrettlolllololol is wrong, but just speaking in general.

REPORTED.

Isn't it more discussion?

If we didn't "argue" about "opinion" then this forum would be dead.

Don't get me wrong, the discussion is great. But the idea of somebody's opinion being wrong is baffling.

One thing that constantly annoys me in a really pedantic way with the TNA criticisms is when somebody claims (as happened in this thread) that it's 'unwatchable'. It's silly hyperbole that's immediately disproven by the million or so people who do watch it every week.

Ironically enough, (as Ian pointed out earlier), a lot of the people who think it's unwatchable actually seem to watch it every week, if only so they can come on here and whinge about it.

Archived