Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

Bubba is the best heel I've seen for a long time. However I think if I was one of the guys I'd be crapping my pants wrestling him. He was absolutely laying the kicks in to one of the security lads on a segment a couple of weeks back!

Also, one a more general note. Does anyone find Alvarez and co exceedingly harsh on TNA? I know this isn't a new thing but I think he described Impact this week as 'god-awful'. I know they don't always have the best TNA ever but it's always at least watchable if not pretty good in my estimation.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From wiki.

tnaworldtitlebelt.jpg

I like it and from the shape of the main plate and the chunkiness of it, it looks as if they are going for a bit of a Big Gold feel. Still it’s a vast improvement on the last purple pos they had. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Bubba's a great heel, but him joining immortal is still random as fuck though.

He's filling the Jeff Hardy-shaped void, I think he makes perfect sense in terms of "he used to work on the national stage, therefore he's a MUCH bigger star than a load of our own guys" which seems to be TNA's unwritten rule.

Unfortunately a lot of the time the approach of presenting talent as MUCH bigger stars than they were on the national stage can make TNA seem small time. Just as TNA was a world where Christian, Rhino and Raven could be World Champion, its now a world where the fatter Dudley Boy can be in main events. Hell, they'd have probably made Andrew Martin their World Champion if he hadn't been caught having heroin injected into his eyeballs by Tammy Sytch while being rimmed by Missy Hyatt or something.

I'm probably the wrong person to ask, I want both Dudleys to fuck off.

• Moderators
Bubba's a great heel, but him joining immortal is still random as fuck though.

Why do you watch it if you hate TNA so?

Anyway, Bully Ray is super duper. You can tell he's a prick which makes it even better, and Devon seems a really nice bloke. Great stuff.

• Paid Members
They had to think of something quickly after what happened with Jeff. I don't think it's a bad idea, Bubba's the best heel they've got by far. Even though this means the end of the Devon feud.

I'd mark for the return of Reverand Devon.

423.png

• Paid Members

I agree with the Bully Ray love, he's the best thing going in TNA - and not just by TNA standards, I'd love him if he were in WWE too. He's doing a great job with the character and I hope they give him a long run in this role, rather than have him reunite with Devon by the end of the year.

Archived