Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

I actually really like that belt. I really hope they get something together to get Impact out of Universal Studios soon though, it will be 7 years that Impact has been there in June. The problem is though, not many arenas are going to get packed out when Bubba Ray Dudley is in the spotlight, thats just awful TV.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like that belt, it's a lovely design for a company's main belt. Is there a story as to why they didn't revert back to the old gold belt that was used post-NWA days?

Random question - how long does it take to get a belt made? I thought it would take a fair amount of time, but there was no delay between switching between the NWA belts and the other TNA belts was there? I can't really remember how it went down.

So the Tsunami line will be cut, well that makes things a whole lot better doesn't it :angry: That whole place is a fuck up of epic proportions and the sooner they get rid of Hogan Bischoff Russo RVD both the Hardys and everyone else that is dragging TNA through the shit the better.

What the F*** is going on in TNA :omg:

I know I'm late to the party but I've only just caught up on the whole Jeff Hardy/Victory Road fiasco.

What an absolutely crazy going-on. It's not like Hardy hasn't left TNA in the lurch before though is it, how many chances do they give him? If I were TNA, I'd offer to put Hardy through rehab and send him on his way, it's one time too many now.

If they allow him to come back and it happens again, they're going to look like fools.

Agreed on the sentiments regarding the purple belt. A World title looks at its best when its chunky and gold. I quite like this new one, TNA's logo is quite prominent and its a bit shinier than the old one. Makes sense introducing a new one than asking Eric Young for the belt he found in the trash back.

Whilst TNA under Hogan is a bit of a car crash, I still maintain that it's interesting car crash. It's still more compelling to me than WWE, and we're weeks away from Wrestlemania.

• Paid Members
Whilst TNA under Hogan is a bit of a car crash, I still maintain that it's interesting car crash. It's still more compelling to me than WWE, and we're weeks away from Wrestlemania.

Did you not see Raw last night?. If you think in any way at all that it was less interesting than anything TNA have done lately then that's just bizarre. TNA are a joke, and the fact Jeff Hardy hasn't been sacked yet is proof of that. WWE kicked him out on his arse when he pulled the kind of shit he's doing here.

Did you not see Raw last night?. If you think in any way at all that it was less interesting than anything TNA have done lately then that's just bizarre. TNA are a joke, and the fact Jeff Hardy hasn't been sacked yet is proof of that. WWE kicked him out on his arse when he pulled the kind of shit he's doing here.

The Jeff Hardy situation may show off TNA as somewhat of a joke, but that doesn't mean people can't see the rest of the product as entertaining. It's not hard to think that some may prefer the matches and segments on iMPACT to that on Raw or SmackDown!

I actually really like that belt, it's a lovely design for a company's main belt. Is there a story as to why they didn't revert back to the old gold belt that was used post-NWA days?

Random question - how long does it take to get a belt made? I thought it would take a fair amount of time, but there was no delay between switching between the NWA belts and the other TNA belts was there? I can't really remember how it went down.

Well I assume they were aware that they were losing the NWA 'franchise' quite a while before the seperation so they would have had plenty of time to get the new belts made.

• Paid Members
WWE kicked him out on his arse when he pulled the kind of shit he's doing here.

No they didn't. They suspended him, brought him back and gave him the World title three times. He left because he didnt want to resign with them, he got arrested for drug trafficking and they announced to their stockholders as he waited trail that they offered him seven figures to return and he turned them down. What ever company it is, WWE, TNA, WCW, ECW or whoever, if your a big star, you get different treatment to the Shark Boys of this world. Jeff Hardy worked for TNA in 2005 and unlike Sunday, he just never showed up for a PPV. As soon as his contract ran out WWE hired him. WWE will probably rehire him if TNA sack him. People will rather throw blame around rather than deal with the problem at hand. Wrestling isnt in the most healthy states business wise. If WWE could get Jeff Hardy back of course they'll bring him in.

Hardy got fucked up backstage at a wrestling event. Nothing new there. The only difference is, TNA sent him out to the ring for all to see. WWE would never do that.

• Paid Members

The Jeff Hardy situation may show off TNA as somewhat of a joke, but that doesn't mean people can't see the rest of the product as entertaining. It's not hard to think that some may prefer the matches and segments on iMPACT to that on Raw or SmackDown!

It's entertaining in the same way WCW 2000 was entertaining though. If I was Dixie Carter I'd be wounded that I had let my company become a shitter WCW.

'zif you've nicked my display picture, motherfucker! :p

Archived