Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

Thanks Ian

i dont know y anyone would want TNA to go out of business there is a lot to enjoy in all the madness and has given us talents we would probably never see in the WWE and given plenty of the old guard and WWE talents who were underused chances to step up with plenty of them taking it

u can complain all u want about the booking but i dont see them changing anytime soon with the ratings at a good consistent level

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Going to go against the grain here and say I don't get why people are so down on Bully Ray. I honestly think it's the best re-package he's ever had, and he's doing some decent work. He's always been great on the stick, his style's always been brutal-looking and believable, and he comes across as a threat to anyone he faces. He got some decent heat in his feud with Devon as well.

Not the best thing going today, but in my opinion he's one of the more solid workers TNA have right now.

• Paid Members

Call me a spacker if you like but I've (skim) read this entire thread, and I still don't know what the storyline explanation was for taking the TV title off Abyss.

Help a brother out?

• Paid Members
Call me a spacker if you like but I've (skim) read this entire thread, and I still don't know what the storyline explanation was for taking the TV title off Abyss.

Help a brother out?

Before the whole "THEY:2" reveal Crimson sconned Abyss in the back with Janice. I think we were just supposed to assume Abyss was dead. Dead men probably can't defend their title once a month, so he's that's why he's been stripped.

Possibly...

• Paid Members
Before the whole "THEY:2" reveal Crimson sconned Abyss in the back with Janice. I think we were just supposed to assume Abyss was dead. Dead men probably can't defend their title once a month, so he's that's why he's been stripped.

If I go the rest of my life with the "tv title" conundrum unsolved, at least I'll remember today as the day I added "sconned" as a word for "hit" to my lexicon. Cracking.

It will have to work hard to replace "twatted" but its a neat word.

Impact ****SPOILERS***** for march 31st

Xplosion: Mickie James b. Rosita

We open up with Mr. Anderson dragging down Earl Hebner to the ring and demanding to know why he was DQ'd last week, giving Rob Van Dam the win. Anderson demands the decision be reversed and Hebner refuses, calling Anderson an asshole. Anderson lays out Hebner. Brian Hebner hits the ring then Sting comes out, saying you don't pick on the referees. He and Anderson began brawling. Rob Van Dam's music hits and he comes out, saying he doesn't want the win that way and asks Hebner to add Anderson to the Lockdown main event. Hebner says he cannot. Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan come out and announce it will indeed be a Three-Way at Lockdown. Bischoff announces Sting & Anderson & RVD vs Ric Flair's team of Abyss & Matt Hardy & Bully Ray tonight in a Steel Cage, saying the network wants ratings, so he will give it to them. Sting and Anderson start brawling again but are held apart.

Scott Steiner b. Jesse Neal - was a squash, Steiner busted out the Frankensteiner to finish Moore off. The British Invasion reunited to beat up Eric Young and Orlando Jordan, who were doing commentary on the match.

Max Buck b. Jeremy Buck - described as the same as the match they did last night for Xplosion.

Winter b. Velvet Sky with a crossface-style move - Angelina Love came out, but didn't do anything.

Sting and Mr. Anderson come out brawling with each other over the arena, and Immortal ambush them and beat them up, RVD comes out and saves Sting from Immortal, but leaves Mr. Anderson alone for Immortal to continue the beatdown.

Kurt Angle b. Rob Terry - he then tries to attack Jeff Jarrett, and almost Angle Slams Jarrett off the stage, but Jarrett escapes and runs to the back.

Abyss, Bully Ray & Matt Hardy b. Sting, Rob Van Dam & Mr. Anderson in a Steel Cage Match - Sting attacks Anderson on his way to the ring, RVD is being beaten down 3 on 1 by Immortal. Hulk Hogan throws Anderson into the cage, where Sting continues to beat him up. Bully Ray pins RVD after Anderson attacks him. Fortune make the save, but Immortal beat them up too. Christopher Daniels turns up and sees off Immortal by himself.

Credit: @MrJacobCohen & PWInsider

Thought daniels couldnt appear as himself but that still sounds cool

rest of the show not so sure

• Paid Members
Scott Steiner b. Jesse Neal - was a squash, Steiner busted out the Frankensteiner to finish Moore off.

Huh?! Is he wrestling Neal or Moore?

Shame if its Jesse that he's jobbing out. Jesse Neal is a proper talent. Moore on the otherhand is a babysitter for a druggy. And not a very good one.

Scott Steiner b. Jesse Neal - was a squash, Steiner busted out the Frankensteiner to finish Moore off.

Huh?! Is he wrestling Neal or Moore?

Shame if its Jesse that he's jobbing out. Jesse Neal is a proper talent. Moore on the otherhand is a babysitter for a druggy. And not a very good one.

HaHa oops only just noticed that myself

copied them from somewhere else

wont be surprised if he kicked the shit out of both of them to be honest

danielstna.jpg

• Paid Members
Abyss, Bully Ray & Matt Hardy b. Sting, Rob Van Dam & Mr. Anderson in a Steel Cage Match -

Remind me what the theme of the next pay per view they want viewers to part with money for is?

Abyss, Bully Ray & Matt Hardy b. Sting, Rob Van Dam & Mr. Anderson in a Steel Cage Match -

Remind me what the theme of the next pay per view they want viewers to part with money for is?

I don't think it's that bad an idea, WWE did it with TLC when they had Miz Vs King on Raw, as they did the Corporate Rumble in 1999, etc. It's to give the fans a taster of what they will be missing if they don't buy the event.

I don't think it's that bad an idea, WWE did it with TLC when they had Miz Vs King on Raw, as they did the Corporate Rumble in 1999, etc. It's to give the fans a taster of what they will be missing if they don't buy the event.

But people would happily part with money for a WWF PPV in 1999 and even in 2010. People dont buy TNA PPVs, so i think Air Raid Crash point was, its not going to get more people to buy the PPV, when 3 weeks before the PPV they show you a multi man cage match knowing a multi man cage match will headline Lockdown.

Archived