Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You cant fault them for having a go. Even the best television shows didn't think of exploiting Tsunami disasters and wheelchair bound folk straight after a drug addict ruined your PPV. At least they are looking at improving the companies image by slagging off the real worlds problems.

Seriously though, this Jeff Hardy thing is a new low for TNA. Not the Tsunami quote, cause thats just idiotic and can be edited. But the whole show looks rotten. They've had a good few weeks recently, and Sting's return has been a revelation compared to what everyone imagined it was going to be. But Gunnar winning the TV title? And Bully Ray taking Jeff Hardy's place as the main heel on the show? And the Pope being as shit as he normally is? And they are back in the Impact Zone, so thats never good. Such a shame.

Anyway, what does everyone think of the new belt?

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

• Paid Members

I think the belt looks amazing, best yet. Although Sting and his super coat may be the thing that is making things look favourable.

TNA needs some freshness though. The iMPACT Zone and the likes of RVD/Anderson make it a struggle, at times.

TNA needs some freshness though. The iMPACT Zone and the likes of RVD/Anderson make it a struggle, at times.

Speaking of, Hogan said this over on Twitter when a fan asked him about more shows on the road:

"We're really trying, brother. Putting the numbers and the deal together as we speak."

• Paid Members

Not exactly blown away by the new belt, but it is pretty good, and I think it's better than the old one. I always liked the Hardy belt, but I think they ruined its value as a wrestler-specific belt by having him lose it so soon to Anderson, then get it back only to lose it to Sting so soon again. Hardly a Smoking Skull.

You cant fault them for having a go. Even the best television shows didn't think of exploiting Tsunami disasters and wheelchair bound folk straight after a drug addict ruined your PPV. At least they are looking at improving the companies image by slagging off the real worlds problems.

Seriously though, this Jeff Hardy thing is a new low for TNA. Not the Tsunami quote, cause thats just idiotic and can be edited. But the whole show looks rotten. They've had a good few weeks recently, and Sting's return has been a revelation compared to what everyone imagined it was going to be. But Gunnar winning the TV title? And Bully Ray taking Jeff Hardy's place as the main heel on the show? And the Pope being as shit as he normally is? And they are back in the Impact Zone, so thats never good. Such a shame.

Anyway, what does everyone think of the new belt?

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Quite like the new belt, I'll give it time to settle in. I think now everyone is just like "thank god that purple piece of crap is gone"

Archived