before and after photo's?

kamicazze

• Paid Members
Somebody who has dramatically changed for me is Mr. Kennedy/Anderson:

In WWE:

Mr.%20Kennedy.jpg

In TNA:

10-rob-van-dam-vs-mr-anderson.jpg

Pretty sure he's even smaller than that now. Last time I saw him on TNA, the tattoo that used be across the top of his back is pretty much on the top of his shoulders pretty much. :confused:

and just before the WWE:

mrkennedy.jpg

Fucking hell. He looks like he's about to grow actual gills, just so he can be 'roided to them.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Mr. Anderson living his career in reverse? He's never ever looked better than he does on that photo from the Indy's. I've always thought he looks bland with a shit tattoo. He looks great there.

Exactly.

Which is why PED's shouldn't be banned from pro wrestling. Depriving a guy of the ability to look the part only helps to take away from the appeal of pro wrestling in my opinion.

Then:

Hulk_Hogan_863850a.jpg

Now:

b82172d0-401c-565d.jpg

I imagine Hogan will end up in a wheelchair eventually. Its worrying that he's in such good shape about 6 weeks after he's had half his back removed and rearranged. He hasnt looked in that shape since around 2002.

I amazed at that pic of Hogan - I realise it's is probably steriod enhanced. But, I was only thinking when watching TNA the guy does not look that good anymore.

Amazing. Hogan never had abs like that in his 30's!

As for Anderson, he's shrunk to the point of looking like ure average bloke.

Warrior's transormation from 91 to 92 was radical. In 91, 275 lbs. In 92 he was about 220lb

A huge change was Savage in 99. He was bigger & more ripped than ever and this was wen he was 46

• Paid Members
Somebody who has dramatically changed for me is Mr. Kennedy/Anderson:

In WWE:

Mr.%20Kennedy.jpg

In TNA:

10-rob-van-dam-vs-mr-anderson.jpg

Pretty sure he's even smaller than that now. Last time I saw him on TNA, the tattoo that used be across the top of his back is pretty much on the top of his shoulders pretty much. :confused:

and just before the WWE:

mrkennedy.jpg

Fucking hell. He looks like he's about to grow actual gills, just so he can be 'roided to them.

I'm pretty sure that pic is taken from when he was in WWE seeing as he has Ken Kennedy 'KK' logo on his shorts and only went by that name in WWE

How do you work on your stomach muscles if your back's fucked? Genuine question.

Depends in what way your back is fucked but an all round strengthener like a plank would be alright in most cases I assume. Crunching smart instead of doing situps would also help, and he could also be doing something like yoga or non impact movements like kettlebell exercise.

Ball work, Pilates and so on all also help

Its all about strengthening 'the core' to compensate for the lack of back strength and stability

• Paid Members

Its all about strengthening 'the core' to compensate for the lack of back strength and stability

Working your testicles gives you strong abs and back?

Working your testicles gives you strong abs and back?

:laugh:

Exercise ball work :thumbsup:

He was Kamakazi Ken on the Indy scene. He even says on his shoot interview, the reason he wanted to find a name with two "K's" is because he trademarked the logo and wanted to keep it. Although you maybe right that its a OVW picture.

I'm pretty certain he still went by Ken Anderson in OVW and didn't change till after his first WWE appearance on a show like Heat or Velocity.

Jericho.jpg

wwe-judgment-day-predictions-20090514045752468.jpg

There is definately a change but nothing out of the ordinary. Just normal body change from being an athlete in his late 20s (I guess the first picture is from the late-1990s) to 39/40 years (2nd picture).

Although he is mentioned in the thread opener, there has been posted no photos of Dynamite Kid.

Late-1970s(?):

31.jpg

Early-1980s:

02.jpg

Mid-to-late-1980s:

01.jpg

1996 (last match):

15.jpg

He was Kamakazi Ken on the Indy scene. He even says on his shoot interview, the reason he wanted to find a name with two "K's" is because he trademarked the logo and wanted to keep it. Although you maybe right that its a OVW picture.

I'm pretty certain he still went by Ken Anderson in OVW and didn't change till after his first WWE appearance on a show like Heat or Velocity.

He did change to KK just before joining the main roster.

Jericho.jpg

wwe-judgment-day-predictions-20090514045752468.jpg

There is definately a change but nothing out of the ordinary. Just normal body change from being an athlete in his late 20s (I guess the first picture is from the late-1990s) to 39/40 years (2nd picture).

That first picture is from 2004/2005, I recognise the attire. So right before his hiatus, I doubt he hit the gym as hard being the Fozzy lead man.

Archived