kamicazze

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rey Mysterio WCW with Mask

2dl3k47.jpg

Rey Mysterio WWE with Mask

9lfuom.jpg

Rey without the mask at the end with WCW had saw the writing on the wall anyway. He was jacked in WCW near the end.

03.jpg

Also while we are at it, Billy Kidman plumped up a bit from early WCW to wwe, maybe he just got fat instead of steroids.

Also I'm shocked nobody has posted some hilarious Matt Hardy comparisons :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Cant get pics at the min while im in work but Kidman and Shane Helms both went huge (compared to how they used to look) after they came over to WWE. Compare Kidman in his New Blood feud to him in the WM XX Battle Royal and 3 count era Helms to some of his twitter pics now.

I forgot how great Master's looked before the wellness policy came into force

Still looks pretty damn good these days if ask me, I have my suspicions about a lot of the roster still being on a dose of the gear, not that I have a problem with it in the slightest.

Bruno had a wrestler son? After watching that clip, he quite clearly didn't. What a bitch!1!1

Aye, he appeared on one of the early Mania

So who was the guy working Michinoku Pro openers around 99/00? - fat, bald dude, but with a ponytail.

Heyman?

Haha, nah, some other guy who went by the name of Beef Wellington, but doesn't look like the guy beside Benoit or that backyarder dude. His head was completely bald/waxed apart from a ponytail. I can't even remember if he looked western or asian, from a distance he could probably have passed for either. He usually wrestled Chad Collyer and the lad who went on to be GAINA.

Archived