before and after photo's?

kamicazze

• Moderators
On the opposite side, did anyone else see Hulk Hogan in 1993 and wonder if someone had deflated him?

Yeah a lot of people saw him. Not many people saw the Road Warriors, Davey Boy Smith and the Ultimate Warrior though.

In other news:

75508.gif1996499.jpg

Pettingill's looking good for his age, isn't he?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yeah, can't imagine why his name has come up in a thread about steroid affected wrestling bodies.

No before and after pics though. Just cliched humour that last got a laugh when it was played originally on Raw in 1996. This thread could probably list most wrestlers to be honest. If it wasnt for steriods, I doubt this forum would be even up and running, because most of the wrestlers that made the business so big were tanked to the gills.

28.jpgtony-atlas-2.jpg

Wellness

• Paid Members
This thread could probably list most wrestlers to be honest.

Hence the "cliched" humour. You're right, nearly every wrestler could be in here. You wouldn't cry about them though. You don't need to defend Hogan everytime someone points out that he's a cunt.

Anyway, Pettingill. Looks much better now, his hair is a bit less shit.

• Paid Members
Hence the "cliched" humour. You're right, nearly every wrestler could be in here. You wouldn't cry about them though. You don't need to defend Hogan everytime someone points out that he's a cunt.

Its you thats crying about it. I'm participating in discussion. You cant mod the content of on topic posts. I actually answered your question with a valid answer if you bothered to check.

Yeah a lot of people saw him. Not many people saw the Road Warriors, Davey Boy Smith and the Ultimate Warrior though.

Which means: Hogan left got off steriods and came back. LOD, Bulldog and Warrior got the sack. That isnt defending him. Its the truth and a valid answer. Hope your question was answered to a good standard. How is that defending him or crying about it. I was answering your question.

• Paid Members
You cant mod the content of on topic posts.

What the fuck are you on about?

My post had fuck all to do with Warrior or LOD or Davey. It was about 13 year old me who knew sod all about steroids seeing Hogan and wondering what the fuck had happened to him.

I don't care what anyone else says, I think Pettingill was the man.

Aw no, come off it. He was cringeworthy. Even as a nipper, I thought he was lame. Watching it back now, it's embarrassing.

• Paid Members
My post had fuck all to do with Warrior or LOD or Davey. It was about 13 year old me who knew sod all about steroids seeing Hogan and wondering what the fuck had happened to him.

I was giving you an idea of why it was in his best interests to get off the steriods, which is in itself quite relevent to this thread. His physique wasnt to different to the last time we saw him anyway. He wasnt looking to big in 1992 against Sid.

Pettingill's looking good for his age, isn't he?

Yeah, should've kept the mullet though.

Anyway, Pettingill. Looks much better now, his hair is a bit less shit.

You what? The mullet was Pettingill.

I don't care what anyone else says, I think Pettingill was the man.

I agree to a certain extent. Certainly he had a real man's hairstyle.

Archived