before and after photo's?

kamicazze

• Paid Members
vlcsnap-2011-01-23-06h16m29s30.jpg

benoit01[1].jpg

Not that much difference really. Apart from his face aging, and his neck being a bit thicker in the earlier pic, he's similarly sized and proportioned. You're also comparing a low resolution vidcap to a studio photo with controlled lighting and baby oil. Given the circumstances, he'd have looked similarly ripped at the earlier age.

If you've got the Hard Knocks DVD, look how barrel chested he is on the clip of him returning from Japan.

There's a massive difference. Look how cut he is. Notice the size of his head too. HGH baby.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Not so easy to see, but Roddy Piper in his early career was a lot smaller than his high point, which I believe to be WM8:

25.jpg

Unfortunately, this appears to be the best "after" photo Google's come up with, but I think you can see he's definitely more ripped.

roddypiper2wc4.jpg

• Paid Members
Not so easy to see, but Roddy Piper in his early career was a lot smaller than his high point, which I believe to be WM8:

25.jpg

Unfortunately, this appears to be the best "after" photo Google's come up with, but I think you can see he's definitely more ripped.

roddypiper2wc4.jpg

I'd go with that, but I thought he looked slightly more defined at WM6 (Someone else can post that pic) but he'd kept pretty much the same figure even when he was out through most of 1991. He didn't look noticably smaller at SummerSlam that year during the Million Dollar title match, even with clothes.

25.jpg

roddypiper2wc4.jpg

I'd go with that, but I thought he looked slightly more defined at WM6 (Someone else can post that pic) but he'd kept pretty much the same figure even when he was out through most of 1991. He didn't look noticably smaller at SummerSlam that year during the Million Dollar title match, even with clothes.

I can see what you mean, but I thought Piper looked more bulky during Wrestlemania 1 his chest was really big.

• Paid Members
Piper was ripped as fuck in They Live. cant find a good pic though :(

Strangly enough I was just about to post that. Piper says on the directors commentary that he was in the best shape of his life when he did They Live. Also, its a little known fact that it was actually the law in the late 80s that if you had a blonde mullet, you have had be on steriods to make the back of it flow down your trapezius muscles.

I can't find any photos but Piper was huge at KOTR 1994 for his rubbish match with Lawler...

I recall him beignquite trim around that time, more lean.

It could well be that, he was defintley ripped to shreds by his standards, shame about the match though!

Archived