before and after photo's?

kamicazze

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine Hogan will end up in a wheelchair eventually. Its worrying that he's in such good shape about 6 weeks after he's had half his back removed and rearranged. He hasnt looked in that shape since around 2002

Where did you get the recent picture from and exactly when is it from? If that is a recent picture then hogan looks, at least on the surface, fantastic and I agree that as contradictory as it may be that is rather worrying as at his age and the position he has been in health wise over the last 6-12 months one can only assume he has had significant assistance.

I feel REALLY guilty and markish about it but seeing him in that shape when I had assumed at this point that he was a bit of a chubber gives me that slight itch to see him have another wwe run. Dont f****** judge me!

• Paid Members

I guess Hogan's probably got the same problem as Steiner: because his back's fucked, he has to really build it up for muscular support, which means he has to build up everywhere else to equal degrees to prevent it from looking weird.

Somebody who has dramatically changed for me is Mr. Kennedy/Anderson:

In WWE:

Mr.%20Kennedy.jpg

In TNA:

10-rob-van-dam-vs-mr-anderson.jpg

Pretty sure he's even smaller than that now. Last time I saw him on TNA, the tattoo that used be across the top of his back is pretty much on the top of his shoulders pretty much. :confused:

How do you work on your stomach muscles if your back's fucked? Genuine question.

Depends in what way your back is fucked but an all round strengthener like a plank would be alright in most cases I assume. Crunching smart instead of doing situps would also help, and he could also be doing something like yoga or non impact movements like kettlebell exercise.

How do you work on your stomach muscles if your back's fucked? Genuine question.

You do not have to work specifically on your stomach muscles to reduce the body's fat percentage and get more ripped. That said, I do not know how you can work out so well and burn so much fat when you are 57 years old and have recently had a back operation :confused:

• Paid Members
is anyone able to find good before and after photos of wrestlers physiques. i mean before and after steroids.

SOS.jpg

20091210-sheamus-2.jpg

He grew a beard & gelled his hair upwards? What's that got to do with "steroids"? :/

Somebody who has dramatically changed for me is Mr. Kennedy/Anderson:

In WWE:

Mr.%20Kennedy.jpg

In TNA:

10-rob-van-dam-vs-mr-anderson.jpg

Pretty sure he's even smaller than that now. Last time I saw him on TNA, the tattoo that used be across the top of his back is pretty much on the top of his shoulders pretty much. :confused:

and just before the WWE:

mrkennedy.jpg

Archived