Charlie Sheen is out of his mind

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members

The drunker I get the cooler Charlie seems to get. Apart from the woman beating, there's something about him.

Sickboy: I actually thought back to the whole conspiracy theorists = turn into full blown nuts thing, that I heard on here, when I first saw the "We Have Some Questions Mr. President" thing.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seemingly both the urine and blood tests taken on the day of that first interview, came back totally clear suggesting he was clean for at least 72 hours prior.

His problem is not being on drugs, it's that he's not taking the drugs he should be taking. I'm not an advocate of medication for psychiatric problems unless it's REALLY necessary. I think this situation qualifies. He's manic.

• Paid Members

Did he really say Sinatra, Jagger & Richards were like 'droopy-eyed armless children' compared to him, when it comes to partying??

This is a fantastic meltdown. It beats Britney & Mel Gibson hands down.

• Paid Members
Just got invited to do the Nancy Grace show... I'd rather go on a long road trip with Chuck Lorre in a '75 Pacer....
- Charlie Sheen's Twitter

Charlie Sheen's twitter on appearing on Nancy Grace is right on! She sucks ass
- Scott Steiner's Twitter

TNA should sign Sheen right now. He'd be awesome for them. Make him Steiner's celebrity manager and call them "Sheiner" or something.

• Paid Members

If this was 1998, when WWF were bringing in out-there characters like Insane Clown Posse, John Wayne Bobbit and Jenna Jameson, I'd put a bet on Vince snapping up Charlie Sheen. The bloke is money at the minute. But he's not fit for 2011 WWE :( Its unfortunate that he's a very rich and currently in demand mentalist. I doubt TNA could come close to affording him. Which is a shame. I think he'd fit in well with Immortal. Gunnar and Murphy seem a perfect match for him.

Hogan is now on board with Sheen via Twitter

@charliesheen hey yo Charlie,Hulk Hogan here,there is no substitute for victory ,speaking Winning aloud just makes you feel good,I got the Tigers blood pumping through my veins also,just hanging on for the ride. HH

Hogan is now on board with Sheen via Twitter

@charliesheen hey yo Charlie,Hulk Hogan here,there is no substitute for victory ,speaking Winning aloud just makes you feel good,I got the Tigers blood pumping through my veins also,just hanging on for the ride. HH

Why am I not surprised? Should I be surprised in fact?

Archived