Charlie Sheen is out of his mind

Mr. Seven

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I think is shitty, on behalf of this dick that writes TAHM, is that they've been dining out on Charlie Sheen's particular brand of crazy for years (let's be fair, they didn't actually bother writing a character for him, they just gave him a different surname), yet when both barrels are turned on them they throw a tantrum.

I'm 'Team Charlie'...

I'm reminded of the story about George Best. With thousands of dollars thrown all over the room, bedding a supermodel in the top hotel in London he's served by a fan of the team he was playing for "George you haven't been playing well, where did it go wrong?" he asked.

• Paid Members
I'm reminded of the story about George Best. With thousands of dollars thrown all over the room, bedding a supermodel in the top hotel in London he's served by a fan of the team he was playing for "George you haven't been playing well, where did it go wrong?" he asked.

Very poetic, do you pen Sheen's scripts for him?

He's aged about five years in eighteen months. He's clearly off his head or, alternatively, he's off his pills. It was reckoned that Tom Cruise came off his ADHD medication and this is why he started acting weirdly when he got together with Katie Holmes.

Very poetic, do you pen Sheen's scripts for him?

Yes. All of them.

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

"I am on a drug, it's called 'Charlie Sheen'. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." Charlie actually said this. I'm not making this stuff up.

He's aged about five years in eighteen months. He's clearly off his head or, alternatively, he's off his pills. It was reckoned that Tom Cruise came off his ADHD medication and this is why he started acting weirdly when he got together with Katie Holmes.

Interesting.

I see Alex Jones has got Sheen's back, he was on a panel show similar to Loose Women giving his take on what's been happening with Charlie.

Archived