Charlie Sheen is out of his mind

Mr. Seven

Charlie officialy fired from two and a half men

LINK

Charlie had this to say

"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshisc*ck again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

Whathisc*ck is chuck lorre

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody see the Ustream show Sheen did in his home the other day? It was an absolute clusterfuck, not in a good way either.

I'm officially off any sort of Sheen bandwagon after watching that heap of crap - which consisted to either him or his mate shouting "WINNING" every 15 seconds.

• Paid Members
The show's gotta be over. You can't do it without him. Well, you could, but would be crap.

Too late. Two And A Half Men was crap from its first episode. It's a pretty sad indictment of the quality of traditional studio sitcoms right now that it lasted eight fucking seasons.

By the way, now he has a machete.

• Paid Members
The show's gotta be over. You can't do it without him. Well, you could, but would be crap.

Too late. Two And A Half Men was crap from its first episode. It's a pretty sad indictment of the quality of traditional studio sitcoms right now that it lasted eight fucking seasons.

This. For me, it only served to re-inforce the point that American sitcoms are, for the most part, utter dross. Their animation's great, but for some reason, their sitcoms are just insipid, toothless, milk-toast, lukewarm shite.

• Moderators

It's not a good show, but it's also not unwatchable. It's a cut above the general glut of standard fare American sitcoms, yet clearly definitely below proper good comedy like Curb, Arrested, etc.

To put it another way, this was the biggest sitcom on US TV, right? Well the previous number 1 for a signficant period of time was Everybody Loves Raymond. In that respect you could say the quality of traditional studio sitcoms ain't in that bad shape.

And all of that is down to Charlie Sheen. The writing is predictable rubbish, but he delivers consistently good performances on the show.

• Paid Members

Is there a point in having a 'mainstream' comedy selection of none of them are any good though? Nothing has come close to the quality of Frasier, Seinfeld and Friends (in its early days) since in the US. They're big boots to fill but at every point from around 1968 to 2004, a US network was running a classic US sitcom. It's been 7 years since they have done that. The current crop is terrible.

I agree for the most part, if you ignore The Big Bang Theory which is brilliant. British comedy is aload of shite now as well, how could anyone find the likes of Outnumbered funny?

Archived