The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
Also the people who hate Ashley Cole are you the same people that hate his ex. The reason he was so hated I thought was because he did the dirty on little miss innocent her self. Who a few years earlier battered a black woman in a night club toilet.

He shot someone recently but was all blown up by the media and they were all just probably messing about with a shit air rifle. I could see people hating him for what he did to Cheryl but then she was voted top 5 so wouldn't people be pleased he treated her like a twat? Also Ashley Cole is a great footballer. Yes he is greedy and left Arsenal, maybe he is just smart what have Arsenal won since he has left what have Chelsea won.

I can't see anything he has done that makes him a complete twat.

The Natural, who ranked Cole at #2, calls him "probably my least favourite footballer today, if not ever, which is saying something. Hell, he transcends that to be one of my least favourite people I've ever seen in the media. I can't stand this arrogant fucker. A twat of the highest order." El Espanacas, who ranked him at #7, considers Cole "the prime example of the spoiled modern day footballer. He has not got one single redeemable feature about him."

What was said about him is that he is arrogant, why wouldn't he be he is arguably the best left back in the world. If anyone claimed to be the best in the world at something or were actually the best in the world at something are they not entitled to be a little arrogant? Also "The prime example of a spoiled modern day footballer" how?

'I hate England and the fucking people'

'I was so insulted that they only offered me 55k a week instead of 60k, I nearly crashed my car'

'You should feel priveleged that Ashley Cole was sick in your car'

If you don't understand by now why most people think Ashley Cole is an arrogant, spoiled little cunt, you never will.

Yeah it is possible I was under a rather large rock when these thing were said. Was the last one said in a jokey manner or was he serious?

Supposedly it was his reply to the one of the lasses he cheated on Cheryl with after he drunkenly spewed in her car and she asked for him to pay for the cleaning. May be embellished tabloid rubbish, but I don't think either the girl or the paper were ever sued for libel.

Based on my new Ashley Cole knowledge I can see why was voted a top 3 twat what a prick and I didn't even vote for him.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

VERY IMPORTANT

Stop posting "I heard a story about..." stuff. This attracts the attention of laywers looking to justify their existence to clients. I'm going to be editing any posts. Please don't do this in the future.

Are we serious about this? We're not allowed to repeat scurrilous stories about celebrities in case Neil gets sued? This place is more important than I thought.

• Moderators
Are we serious about this? We're not allowed to repeat scurrilous stories about celebrities in case Neil gets sued? This place is more important than I thought.

We've had a few requests from companies with names like "Smythe, Smythe and Watkins" to remove certain posts. These tend to all be about celebrities. Gotta be careful in this information age.

• Paid Members

People are always posting that Carmella Bing has AIDS on there (SHE DOESN'T) - never heard a peep from her or her 'people'. Nobody gives a shite about some British wrestling forum, least of all some irritating short-arse adolescent American pop singer. Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
Agreed. I think it's a bunch of crap, personally. You should see some of the stuff that gets posted by dithering retards on the Freeones board, and that's about 1000 times bigger than this board, and not once have I heard of any legal notices being posted to the moderators. For instance, people are always posting that Carmella Bing has AIDS on there (SHE DOESN'T) - never heard a peep from her or her 'people'.

Nobody gives a shite about some British wrestling forum, least of all some irritating short-arse adolescent American pop singer.

Calling me a liar?

• Awards Moderator

Coincidentally there's a programme on BBC1 at 10.35 tonight called 'See You In Court' about celebrities suing people.

EDT: Except it wasn't tonight, in reality, it must be on another night and I heard wrong, but the ad definitely exists.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
Agreed. I think it's a bunch of crap, personally. You should see some of the stuff that gets posted by dithering retards on the Freeones board, and that's about 1000 times bigger than this board, and not once have I heard of any legal notices being posted to the moderators. For instance, people are always posting that Carmella Bing has AIDS on there (SHE DOESN'T) - never heard a peep from her or her 'people'.

Nobody gives a shite about some British wrestling forum, least of all some irritating short-arse adolescent American pop singer.

Calling me a liar?

Only if you don't get your lawyers on me ;)

• Moderators

You'd be surprised.