WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

The Observer has this to say about The Core/Kane/Big Show scenario:

--The key matches at Mania should be finalized the next two days on Raw and Smackdown. The unannounced but listed on the schedule match with Kane & Big Show & Kofi Kingston & Christian vs. The Corre is the one people are saying may have a change, which would be Christian moved out and put perhaps in the Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio match in some form.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian's inclusion doesn't really make any sense. Neither does Kofi's. So either replace them two with a couple of other big guys - maybe Mark Henry and Khali for a 'monster team' (as awful as that would be), or just go for a tag match.

I'd leave Khali and add Henry and Diesel as part of Team Big Show. Henry is a good solid worker who deserves a nice WM pay-off and whilst I'm not even a huge Nash fan but after the nostalgia pop at the Rumble I'm sure he would get the same thing at WrestleMania given that it seems to attract an older crowd (and would also tie-in with the staredown angle he worked on the show).

If they have to use Khali I'd stick him in one of the backstage skits with the celebs which is also where I think they will use Santino and Kozlov since I'm sure they can do something funny with The Rock (and it will also get them their WM bonus whilst I feel like I've seen them wrestle The Corre two million times already).

The argument of people like Morrison getting no reaction is so overused and mostly not true.

Aye, I keep thinking that the people mentioning this are stuck in some sort of timewarp. Either that or they watch WWE on mute when he's coming out. He's clearly over.

Do many people say that? I think Morrison is the most over he's been as a babyface.

If he's lost momentum the last few weeks then that is because they haven't done anything with him. I have no problem with him being in the match he is but after the momentum the guy was picking up at the start of the year they absolutely should have used Royal Rumble or (at the very latest) Elimination Chamber to set up a WrestleMania feud for him. When they didn't do that I actually thought - "looks like they are having MITB again then".

Then again I have read people on here say that about R-Truth (and then disagreed with them) so maybe there is some selective TV muting going on.

**UPDATE INC 21/3 RAW SPOILERS**

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan for the US title confirmed.

Wrestlemania 27 has sold out- there are no tickets available in any price category on ticketmaster. Additional tickets were released but these too have now sold out.

Also in a Raw spoiler...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Looks like it'll be Santino/Kozlov/Kane/Big Show against The Core

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

That 8 man is fine, but the US title match is a bit pointless if they already gave it away, clean win & all, on RAW last week. Maybe a 4 corners match woud've been better

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

If Rock become the special reffree in match between Undertaker Vs Tripple H then i am sure its gonna be so exciting.This fight is the main interaction of this tournament.

watch Wrestlemania 27 online

Why in the blue hell (Rock pun intended if you want) would The Rock have anything to do with the Undertaker/Triple H match? And what tournament are you talking about...?

If Rock become the special reffree in match between Undertaker Vs Tripple H then i am sure its gonna be so exciting.This fight is the main interaction of this

Why in the blue hell (Rock pun intended if you want) would The Rock have anything to do with the Undertaker/Triple H match? And what tournament are you talking about...?

Ignore him, he's link building, I.e stratigically placing links to increase his site's rankings on search engine results. He's just put any old bollocks so he can put his "watch wrestlemania 27 online" link.

So what's everyone doing for the big night? I know some people on here will be watching it in some place called the Georgia Dome (you lucky sods), but what about the rest of us?

I'll be watching around my place with a few mates. First time I'll be playing host outside of my parents house which is cool. What's interesting is that only one of those few mates is actually a wrestling fan, the others just watched the Rumble with me and actually enjoyed it so they're up for another round. Plus, the idea of Rock and Austin appearing is enough to get them watching.

So is that it then, nothing else likely to get added?

I'd hoped they could maybe squeeze something like Kofi/McIntyre, or throw a couple of RAW guys in for a 4 way, for example Bourne and Henry....

I guess there's always the dark match for the DVD.

• Paid Members

I know this is very smarky (heaven forbid) but I really hope they give Sheamus and Daniel Bryan more than ten minutes (I know they'll be lucky to get four). They have great chemistry together and I think a good length of a match will help further both men for a post-Mania push. Granted Daniel Bryan will be the one doing the carrying and Sheamus will get the push. I think it can be a belter if WWE give them time. Knowing my luck, Sheamus will squash Daniel Bryan.

The other undercard matches don't really get me that excited. I think the Snooki match will be alright. You're guarenteed two big pops from Trish and Snooki getting physical and Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison will be doing the rest of the work.

So is that it then, nothing else likely to get added?

I'd hoped they could maybe squeeze something like Kofi/McIntyre, or throw a couple of RAW guys in for a 4 way, for example Bourne and Henry....

I guess there's always the dark match for the DVD.

They have to leave enough time for Cena vs Rock WrestleMania 9 remake ending to the show. :p

Archived