WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I would just do an 8 Man Tag and stick Diesel and Booker T in it. They could have The Corre attack Booker T this week on Smackdown first of all, and have The Corre challenge Show and Kane. Then the next week (Two nights before Wrestlemania) have Kane and The Big Show accept the challenge, bring out Booker T and then have Diesel be a surprise partner, and come out at Wrestlemania. I wouldn't have Santino or Kozlov on the show, it will make it look small time as well, just quickly plan a ladder match or something for the Intercontinental Title between Kofi Kingston and Drew McIntyre.

How would having one of the last reigning tag champs, the runner up in the Royal Rumble, and one of the most over acts on either show be more small time than bringing back a past-it Kevin Nash again or Booker T again? The last time we saw Kevin Nash he had to hold the ropes to do a big boot and could only throw elbows, how is that better than having even just Santino?

I would just do an 8 Man Tag and stick Diesel and Booker T in it. They could have The Corre attack Booker T this week on Smackdown first of all, and have The Corre challenge Show and Kane. Then the next week (Two nights before Wrestlemania) have Kane and The Big Show accept the challenge, bring out Booker T and then have Diesel be a surprise partner, and come out at Wrestlemania. I wouldn't have Santino or Kozlov on the show, it will make it look small time as well, just quickly plan a ladder match or something for the Intercontinental Title between Kofi Kingston and Drew McIntyre.

How would having one of the last reigning tag champs, the runner up in the Royal Rumble, and one of the most over acts on either show be more small time than bringing back a past-it Kevin Nash again or Booker T again? The last time we saw Kevin Nash he had to hold the ropes to do a big boot and could only throw elbows, how is that better than having even just Santino?

Because there isn't a tag team division? Why would you have them Vs Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel again? Not only would it be seventh or so time they have faced each other on TV since December, three of them were on PPV, but you want another one? Not only that, it would be at Wrestlemania, the biggest show in the wrestling year. I would pay to watch Kevin Nash and Booker T at Wrestlemania, because I enjoy watching them.

Santino has been one of the most over 'characters' in the past year or so. He deserves to be on 'Mania far more than most of the roster.

Santino has been one of the most over 'characters' in the past year or so. He deserves to be on 'Mania far more than most of the roster.

• Paid Members

Because there isn't a tag team division? Why would you have them Vs Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel again? Not only would it be seventh or so time they have faced each other on TV since December, three of them were on PPV, but you want another one? Not only that, it would be at Wrestlemania, the biggest show in the wrestling year. I would pay to watch Kevin Nash and Booker T at Wrestlemania, because I enjoy watching them.

I was under the impression you meant Santino and Koslov, Big Show and Kane vs The Corre. If you meant just plain 2v2 then I would see why the match isn't very favourable. Kevin Nash and Booker T were good for surprise comeback pops, and they'd most likely get a good reaction for a comeback match, but getting a good match out of Kevin Nash at this point would be like getting blood from a stone. The Corre certainly couldn't do it.

How bout a Rock/Austin face to face interview in the ring? That would be fun, especially since both men were last seen in a ring together at WM19.

Austin could come out to hype up Tough Enough or summin.

How bout a Rock/Austin face to face interview in the ring? That would be fun, especially since both men were last seen in a ring together at WM19.

Austin could come out to hype up Tough Enough or summin.

Stone Cold will already be coming out..., he's the ref for the King/Cole match. I can see a backstage segment with Rock and Austin together though, and it should be great fun.

Santino will get camera time at Wrestlemania even if he doesn't have a match. It wouldn't surprise me to see Gabriel & Slater defend their titles in a pre-show 4 way or something - but I could also see them just being involved in the Show/Kane vs Barrett/Jackson match and instead there being a 4 way No 1 contenders tag match for a shot on RAW the next night as the pre-show match - Santino/Kozlov vs Primo/Ryder (wwwyki) vs Masters/Kofi vs Bourne/Henry could be a very fun little warmup.

Surely a tag four way between Slater/Gabriel - Santino/Koslov - Show/Kane and another team is on the cards?

I doubt it. Wade Barrett and Zeke are the main guys in The Corre, Show and Kane will be facing them at least. R-Truth and Johnny Curtis have a promised tag title shot as well, that could happen on the WrestleMania pre-show. So it could go:

Big Show and Kane vs Wade Barrett and Zeke

Possible pre-WM match: Gabriel and Slater vs R-Truth and Curtis (vs Santino and Kozlov?)

Surely a tag four way between Slater/Gabriel - Santino/Koslov - Show/Kane and another team is on the cards?

I doubt it. Wade Barrett and Zeke are the main guys in The Corre, Show and Kane will be facing them at least. R-Truth and Johnny Curtis have a promised tag title shot as well, that could happen on the WrestleMania pre-show. So it could go:

Possible pre-WM match: Gabriel and Slater vs R-Truth and Curtis (vs Santino and Kozlov?)

:confused: Who the hell is Johnny Curtis?

:confused: Who the hell is Johnny Curtis?

won nxt season 4 and earned a tag title match with r truth

Archived