WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The supposed match order for Mania (as reported by the Atlanta Journal):

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution lists the following as the match order for WrestleMania XXVII on Sunday:

* United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

* Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

* Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

* Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett

* John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool

* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

* World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

* The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

* WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Personally, for me, the 2nd match seems far too early, and the middle of the card has a couple of crowd killers in a row.

I would switch match #2 and #5 around, and I maybe wouldn't have the last 3 matches all in a row but thats me. WWE know what they are doing!

On WWE's twitter feed, they;ve just announced that at Axcess, Vladamir Kozlov has been assaulted by the Corre...

Could be a storyline to get him out the match, maybe Kevin Nash might be wise in bringing his boots afterall...

PWInsider seem to think it might be Kofi, to be fair, it being Nash, as good as that would be, makes absolutely no sense at all in the way the storylines have been going, Kofi makes perfect sense, I like Kofi as well so it wouldnt be a bad thing, he deserves a place on the card.

Is anyone else starting to think The Rock might be the WWE Champion by the end of the night? I really think Cena wins the title, Rock comes down, makes the challenge and wins.

Alternatively, you could have Miz win by cheating, Rock come down, challenge him, but Cena gets pissed and costs Rock the match, Miz could then boast ala Jericho about beating The Rock and John Cena in the same night.

I reckon one of them scenarios will play out.

Oh this will be just the greatest possible icing on the cake of WrestleMania weekend. I'm so fucking excited!

Talking about Nash of course. Would WWE really pull off this Kozlov stunt just to get Kofi in the match considering how let down a lot of the Atlanta contingent would be and how much more logical and fitting Nash's involvement would be?

• Paid Members
PWInsider seem to think it might be Kofi, to be fair, it being Nash, as good as that would be, makes absolutely no sense at all in the way the storylines have been going, Kofi makes perfect sense, I like Kofi as well so it wouldnt be a bad thing, he deserves a place on the card.

Doesnt need to make sense. Its a cluster fuck eight-man in the undercard of a big PPV. Nash got eliminated in the Rumble by Barrett, so you could say that if you want to go down that route. Or that he's Big Show's mate, and he needed a hand so he gave him a ring. I dont get why they are fucking about the day before the PPV if its Kofi Kingstone. They've had weeks and weeks to put him in the match. If they felt Kofi deserved a place at Mania that much, why didnt they put him in the match to begin with?

Ric Flair's in Atlanta for WrestleMania. Maybe its him! Whoooooooooooo!

Archived