WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope this is the right place to be asking this. I've pretty much been with Sky since way back in the day however i've recently moved home and now have a V+ set-up. When purchasing a live event (ie WWE PPV's) on Sky it was simple. Order it, hit record and watch it the next day. Now, i've just purchased tonight's Mania on Virgin yet i can't seem to find it anywhere to record it. I can't be staying up all night to watch it unfortunetly as I have work tomo so was looking forward to geting back tomo after a long day and settle down to it. Had a quick browse on google and it appears on Virgin you can't record live events and if i wanted to catch a repeat i'd have to pay again, please tell me this is wrong? I'm starting to panic. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

You can't record it, but the repeats are included mate.

I assume you finish around half 5? The last replay starts at 6pm, which like I say are included so you won't have to pay again.

Hope this is the right place to be asking this. I've pretty much been with Sky since way back in the day however i've recently moved home and now have a V+ set-up. When purchasing a live event (ie WWE PPV's) on Sky it was simple. Order it, hit record and watch it the next day. Now, i've just purchased tonight's Mania on Virgin yet i can't seem to find it anywhere to record it. I can't be staying up all night to watch it unfortunetly as I have work tomo so was looking forward to geting back tomo after a long day and settle down to it. Had a quick browse on google and it appears on Virgin you can't record live events and if i wanted to catch a repeat i'd have to pay again, please tell me this is wrong? I'm starting to panic. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

You can't record it, but the repeats are included mate.

I assume you finish around half 5? The last replay starts at 6pm, which like I say are included so you won't have to pay again.

Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it. That's a real shame you can't record it. Damn Sky. I would like to watch it in my own time etc. I might be home a bit later than 6 tomo so my plan now is to stay up and watch as much as i can and if i am a bit later in tomo i should be back in time to carry on where i left of.

• Paid Members

Didnt want to create a thread for this, and since someone mentioned a TV provider, has anyone else not been charged for last year's Wrestlemania from Sky? Ive just checked my bills since last May and I've yet to be charged

Archived