WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Paid Members
Rowdy” Roddy Piper posted the following on his Twitter… OK..I HAVE A LITTLE SUPRISE FOR WM 27..NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN MY LIFE. KICK ME PUNCH ME,BUT DON’T BORE ME!!

http://twitter.com/#!/R_Roddy_Piper/st...206199612190720

I predict something with Drew Carey. Has to be doesnt it? Piper usually had a celeb on the Pit back in the day. Either that or he's going to interview Road Dogg and Bullet Bob about losing the Feast or Fired Briefcase in TNA a few years ago.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you feel Santino deserves to be there? I was quite impressed that they were rewarding him. He's been one of the most over guys on the roster for months now. The crowds always respond well to him.

He deserves a match, I just think from this viewpoint of this match a surprise would have gone down a bit better, besides Kofi being bought in that is. A multi person US title match could have been good for Santino, he could liven the crowd up and has history with Sheamus.

I was charged as normal for it :(

I cant see April's bill so it MAY have been on there, but i doubt it. I wasnt going to order tonight's event but I may order it now haha.

It will have been. There's not the month's delay on Box Office stuff that there used to be, it ends up on your very next bill (or it seems to for me).

• Paid Members

I watched on a stream last year but you'll probably be looking for a new 1 every 15 minutes or so as last year they really cracked down on the streams for Mania. Decided this year i'm just better off forking out the 15quid and enjoying the show in HD on a widescreen with no fucking about.

Hall of Fame spoilers!!!

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Road Dogg did all the talking for his family and came out to his "Oh You Didnt Know" music! WrestleMania will be shit tonight compared to this.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

That sounds like fun, do you happen to know if they announced him as The Road Dogg, or as Brian Armstrong?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'm gutted, it has been announced on WWE.COM that Kofi Kingston will take the spot in the 8 man tag.

I'd prefer Nothing Else Matters, since I've heard it.

I'd prefer if you didn't suck.

Nothing Else Matters would be terrible entrance music! He needs to come out to a song that kicks ass from the start, not soft guitar string picking. I don't think that's King Nothing either.

I'd go with Bells.....but possibly Sad But True...possibly Master of Puppets...maybe even My Apocalypse .

As previously reported, a copy of the WrestleMania 27 script has leaked and we've got exclusive details regarding tonight's broadcast, courtesy of SEScoops.com.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross will call the final four matches at Wrestlemania tonight.

As of the 2pm eastern time script, JR will call the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match; the Undertaker vs HHH match; the 8-man tag team match; and the show-closing Cena vs Miz (with Rock involvement) WWE Title Match.

Josh Matthews is scheduled to be the host of the show, along with Cole and Lawler, who are (as of this hour) scheduled to host the show until they step into the ring.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'd call BS on this .. the 2nd to last match seems stupid .. though not sure if they're saying those 4 in that exact order.

As previously reported, a copy of the WrestleMania 27 script has leaked and we've got exclusive details regarding tonight's broadcast, courtesy of SEScoops.com.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross will call the final four matches at Wrestlemania tonight.

As of the 2pm eastern time script, JR will call the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match; the Undertaker vs HHH match; the 8-man tag team match; and the show-closing Cena vs Miz (with Rock involvement) WWE Title Match.

Josh Matthews is scheduled to be the host of the show, along with Cole and Lawler, who are (as of this hour) scheduled to host the show until they step into the ring.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'd call BS on this .. the 2nd to last match seems stupid .. though not sure if they're saying those 4 in that exact order.

:confused: How is it stupid? Its good to have a pointless match between two high profile ones, WWE have done it for years and its better for not making the fans burnt out.

Archived