WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
monday night @ 10pm on sky sports 3 murtz, part of a late night block that also includes repeats of bottom line (11pm), afterburn (12am), nxt (1am) and the live showing of the post mania raw at 2am

They're showing the HOF AFTER WM27? Thats a bit shit, Im sure its never been like that before.

The Rock at 2:08 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=Tkp4mZtI89s

Look at the way he handles the media. He's such a professional. Funny, smart, charismatic and all the other stuff you should need but few have.

Agreed he is a Public Relations dream

I remember him being on NFL as a guest last year, he was as personable on that as he is in that interview. No wonder he crossed over so well to doing films

WWE ran an injury angle at Saturday's Axxess session that could lead to a line-up change at WrestleMania affecting the Corre vs. Big Show & Kane & Santino & Kozlov match.

After a match between Kozlov and Tyler Reks at Axxess, The Corre attacked Kozlov and "injured his shoulder." WWE staffers publicized the angle on Twitter, playing up the "vicious attack."

The angle will likely remove Kozlov from the eight-man tag match at WrestleMania, leaving a spot open for another wrestler to get on the WrestleMania card.

A likely candidate would be Kofi Kingston, who dropped the Intercontinental Title to Corre leader Wade Barrett on last week's Smackdown.

Credit: PWtorch

They're saying Kofi Kingston, but I'm calling Diesel. I thought of this the other day, with Kozlov getting injured and Diesel replacing him for the Wrestlemania surprise pop. See, putting Kofi in there makes some storyline sense due to Barrett winning the IC title, but putting Kofi in such a throwaway match wouldn't do him any favours. Keep him out of sight, out of mind at WM this late in the game, then rebuild him post-Mania. Alternatively, Kofi could do a run in to help Diesel win. Fuck it, I just wanna see Diesel. He said he was bringing his gear to Axxess "just in case". :)

This has become a little personal tradition of mine on wrestling forums for the past few years because I become a complete mark and this tune sort of encapsulates the mark spirit [and I'm drunk] so here goes ...

Here we go!

That's a really cool watch. The Clique for the past few years have really been Pac, Hall and Nash. The three guys who existed in a realm outside the WWE Universe yet continued on the good name living the gimmick as they say and entertaining the smart fans via an endless supply of online videos. It's really pretty fucking cool to see them reunited with Triple H and Michaels.

They are all without a doubt, IMO, the most entertaining guys in the business. Past, present and future. My personal fanboy dream is to have Flair in an alternate universe be 'in' with the rest of them as opposed to just Triple H and Michaels. Imagine it ...

• Paid Members

Nice gesture, but Shawn Michaels gave him a gold rolex watch at his induction. Shawn gets a fucking belt buckle? Tight bastard. I'm surprised Ric didnt deliever it in a Don West Brown Bag with a Beer Money shirt, a D'Angelo Dinero figure and a 3 Live Kru DVD that they couldnt shift in 2004.

Archived