WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Paid Members
totally inconsequential question but are there not 4 Armstrong brothers?

Yeah, Scott, Brian, Brad and Steve.

where was Steve at the Hall of Fame, bit odd. Like I said totally irrelevant question.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only two hours to go! Just got in from the pub less than five minutes ago. It struck me that the last two years on the trot I've sent offf an article on WrestleMania twenty years beforehand on the afternoon then gone to the pub with the same friend (who isn't interested in WM) to watch a band on the evening but then come home for nine to get ready for WM. Anyone else got any WrestleMania rituals?

I think tonight has the potential to be the best WrestleMania since XXIV. Rhodes/Mysterio, Cole/Lawler, Edge/Del Rio and Miz/Cena have all got me interested to the extent I could see surprise results.

• Paid Members
totally inconsequential question but are there not 4 Armstrong brothers?

Yeah, Scott, Brian, Brad and Steve.

where was Steve at the Hall of Fame, bit odd. Like I said totally irrelevant question.

They announced in the induction that he couldn't make it, never gave a reason though.

US Title match has just started in the arena, so obviously won't be on the main card.

Dissapointing they bothered booking it in the first place if they knew they;d be time constraints, bad planning like. Oh well, we got it on free tv the other week, and im sure we'll have it about ten more times before the next PPV.

Seriously? I was looking forward to that one. Thought a good old fashioned WM undercard match was just the thing for those two.

Either that means the main events are going longer or there will be a lot of filler material like the Kid Rock thing two years ago.

Archived