WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The Kliq got up on stage with Shawn! The cheeky bastards did a Curtain Call! If Diesel and Waltman arent at Mania tomorrow night, the wrestling business is dead and they might as well call it KFC or whatever its called now. Sounds fucking awesome. Nothing at Mania will top this. Its impossible.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Hope this is the right place to be asking this. I've pretty much been with Sky since way back in the day however i've recently moved home and now have a V+ set-up. When purchasing a live event (ie WWE PPV's) on Sky it was simple. Order it, hit record and watch it the next day. Now, i've just purchased tonight's Mania on Virgin yet i can't seem to find it anywhere to record it. I can't be staying up all night to watch it unfortunetly as I have work tomo so was looking forward to geting back tomo after a long day and settle down to it. Had a quick browse on google and it appears on Virgin you can't record live events and if i wanted to catch a repeat i'd have to pay again, please tell me this is wrong? I'm starting to panic. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The Kliq got up on stage with Shawn! The cheeky bastards did a Curtain Call! If Diesel and Waltman arent at Mania tomorrow night, the wrestling business is dead and they might as well call it KFC or whatever its called now. Sounds fucking awesome. Nothing at Mania will top this. Its impossible.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

And here it is - soon to be deleted, no doubt.

Archived