WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

• Paid Members

X-Pac was interviewing Kevin Nash on his show tonight. Recap:

-X-Pac said Triple H text him saying "dont take this the wrong way, but if you cant afford a Tux, I'll help you out". X-Pac laughed it off saying his thinks WWE think he's down on his luck and on his arse. Nash said they should turn up in the Dumb and Dumber blue and orange tuxedos. I hope this happens personally. The Hall of Fame would be worth watching for that.

-Nash has also been told to "bring his gear". He might just be pissing about, but he might do a run/walk/hobble in.

-X-Pac shagged a lass who was missing a thumb the other night.

-Nash has said he cant do the 450 Moonbomb like he used to.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In asking around today, I am told that Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov were added to the eight man tag against the Corre at Wrestlemania as a result of WWE Creative deciding to move Christian into a role where he will be in Edge's corner at Wrestlemania 27 when Edge faces Alberto Del Rio for the World title. There was also a feeling that Marella in particular had "earned a spot on the card" based on his work the last few years. Basically, I was told that management feels that he hits a home run with whatever he is scripted to do and has no problem portraying himself as the silly persona we see on television and since he hadn't worked a Mania card yet in the ring, this was his reward.

In regards to Kofi Kingston not being currently booked on the Wrestlemania card, I was told that nothing is definite yet but there was talk of possibly adding Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston to the card in the last day.

from PWInsider.com

I wouldn't mind Kofi-Drew on the pre show and Santino more than deserves a Mania spot but he has competed at Mania in the Divas battle royal.

• Paid Members

Is there a way to buy a decent quality, legal stream for Mania this Sunday? I don't have Sky but took the next day off work (as I had something planned but it fell through) so i'm gonna watch it anyway. I'd rather pay for it and have no shutdowns/lagging during the show than be looking for a new stream every 10 minutes!

Should this thread be changed to the offical Wrestlemania 27 thread?

Seems like a good idea for a kind mod to change it to the Pre/Post show discussion thread yeah, saves another one being made Sunday and having posts all over the shop in this thread and others, helps to avoid spoilers if there's one clear thread.

Is there a way to buy a decent quality, legal stream for Mania this Sunday? I don't have Sky but took the next day off work (as I had something planned but it fell through) so i'm gonna watch it anyway. I'd rather pay for it and have no shutdowns/lagging during the show than be looking for a new stream every 10 minutes!

They are streaming it live on WWE.COM for $54.95. Here's the page.

• Paid Members

They are streaming it live on WWE.COM for $54.95. Here's the page.

Cheers Dill, much appreciated. Wasn't sure if it worked in the UK but after a quick browse around the internet, it seems others have had minimal problems.

^ I was also looking for a way to stream it legally, but there's not a chance that I'm going to pay $55 for the privilege.

I did hear a tale that on a clear night, if the moon is bright and you're lucky, you can make out crawlingwest's collection of TV's reflecting off the night's sky. If not though, I'm going to be searching for a few streaming sites over the weekend so I'll PM you some links if I have any luck.

• Paid Members
^ I was also looking for a way to stream it legally, but there's not a chance that I'm going to pay $55 for the privilege.

I did hear a tale that on a clear night, if the moon is bright and you're lucky, you can make out crawlingwest's collection of TV's reflecting off the night's sky. If not though, I'm going to be searching for a few streaming sites over the weekend so I'll PM you some links if I have any luck.

I've got 8 mates to split the price with so it isn't so bad. I'd have to think twice about paying the $55 alone just to watch it by myself!

I've got 8 mates to split the price with so it isn't so bad. I'd have to think twice about paying the $55 alone just to watch it by myself!

Get together with your mates, dude!

It's the best way to watch 'Mania; any atmosphere with friends beats sitting at night watching by yourself with a can of Relentless.

Edit: I misread what you wrote - I thought you were saying it was a choice between watching online by yourself or watching it at a mates' house!

I hope that means working with the inductees and helping them script/structure/bullet-point what they want to say so it fits into the allocated time, rather than literally writing their speeches for them word for word. Because that would be taking one of the few moments of the WWE year which is genuine and heartfelt and not surgical, controlled, corporate and over-rehearsed and making it all those things. And thus totally spoiling it and ruining the point.

And I really don't want to hear wrestlers from the 80's using phrases like "entertainers", "players", or "WWE Universe" in their acceptance speeches. That would make me sad.

Its a absurd price, especially for us Brits (since we pay considerably less on Sky for Mania).

The WWE site is so strategically flawed it untrue. The WWE has such a great opportunity to put some GEOIP* technology into these sites to maximise potential and finances its untrue.

* In case anyone dosen't know, GEOIP is where you set up sites, pages, images or text to automatically change depending on the country of origin of the viewer. In this case, the price would drop for UK visitors to be in line with Sky's price and on the main page even promote upcoming UK show instead of given us crap like "Diva of Day".

• Paid Members

Get together with your mates, dude!

It's the best way to watch 'Mania; any atmosphere with friends beats sitting at night watching by yourself with a can of Relentless.

Edit: I misread what you wrote - I thought you were saying it was a choice between watching online by yourself or watching it at a mates' house!

I don't know I would have to check it out but I possibly have the most consistant free stream for Wrestlemania. I'll P.M you Super Cena with details if I can get it to work. It works for my mate for football but not sure about box office stuff.

Archived