WRESTLEMANIA 27 card- Confirmed+Rumoured

ligerbomb

If they wanted a million buys then they should have threw a shitload of cash at Brock and Rocky (in his case alot more! than he is already getting)

The Rock vs Cena - in a match, not this verbal angle leading to guest host stuff, I mean look at their two interactions already, that match would be massive. it would be almost Attirude era fans vs Cenation/PG Fans.

Under that you have Brock vs Taker, you would draw back the fans that left with Brock to watch UFC and even some curious MMA fans.

Too bad TheRock just dont want to wrestle ever again, that match is the only way WWE will do a mil in buys.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's also insurance issues that stop The Rock wrestling. I doubt studios want him to risk injury when he has filming or promotional work in a few months.

Is there any actual evidence of this being an issue? I know it's often touted when subjects like this come up (like with the Mickey Rourke thing, although that turned out to be that his entourage didn't want him doing it because it'd damage his awards chances and "serious actor" cred that he'd rebuilt with The Wrestler), but where did it come from originally? I genuinely don't know if Rock's ever cited it or anything. It seems like it could be true, but equally, it could be bollocks.

• Paid Members

From Hogan's twitter:

"I think it's great for Jim Hart to go back to the WWE as Jerry Lawers manager at wrestlemania,I just hope it's not a one off like the Rock"

I know Jimmy Hart's just been re-signed, but is he serious? I guess it would be a nice addition and it seems odd they suddenly snapped Jimmy Hart up this close to WrestleMania. Sounds like a nice addition for a one off.

Well now that Raw has ended here is my final full card for Wrestlemania:

WWE Title Match - The Miz vs John Cena

World Title Match - Edge vs Alberto Del Rio

United States Title Match - Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan

No Holds Barred Match - The Undertaker vs Triple H

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin as Guest Referee - Jerry 'The King' Lawler v Michael Cole

Six Person Intergender Tag Team Match - John Morrison/Trish Stratus/Kelly Kelly v Dolph Ziggler/Laycool

Eight Man Tag Team Match - Team Big Show v The Corre

Randy Orton v C.M Punk

Rey Mysterio v Cody Rhodes

Just thought I'd have a quick pop at some predictions for the matches that are announced thus far.

[No Holds Barred Match] Triple H vs. The Undertaker: It'll be a gimmick-laden match that'll no doubt go on last on the night. I'm pretty certain that we'll see blood in this one. It'll be as good a 'WWE heavyweight' style match as we're ever likely to see, and seeing the two best entrances in the business will no doubt give the match that extra buzz. Undertaker will pick up the win after a tombstone piledriver.

[WWE Championship Match] The Miz

Six Person Intergender Tag Team Match - John Morrison/Trish Stratus/Kelly Kelly v Dolph Ziggler/Laycool

Eight Man Tag Team Match - Team Big Show v The Corre

Have these matches been announced? or have i missed something?

I think he's just having a guess at what the final card will be. I've not heard anything about that either.

Archived