Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Paid Members
you don't quite get what I'm saying.

Finally we agree on something. I was half tempted to bring up Pete Doherty a minute ago, just to get onto a topic that made as much sense as this one.

I'm not looking to argue, I'm just saying that the fact he hasn't actually denied it's him is obviously a positive thing. Maybe if you hauled your head out of your own arse once in a while you'd realize that, I dunno.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fact that a man who never comments publicly on any rumours that surface about him, rarely if ever gives interviews, and is not interested in self-promotion (as you yourself said)... the fact he's not said anything is a sign that he might have signed with the WWE?

Do us a favour, love.

Finally we agree on something. I was half tempted to bring up Pete Doherty a minute ago, just to get onto a topic that made as much sense as this one.

I'm not looking to argue, I'm just saying that the fact he hasn't actually denied it's him is obviously a positive thing. Maybe if you hauled your head out of your own arse once in a while you'd realize that, I dunno.

:thumbsup:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If -> then -> else

etc.

Edited by aaron

• Paid Members

Dont know its it been mentioned here but according to http://www.examiner.com , sting has signed a 1 year deal with WWE.

After years of rumors and speculation, the impossible was confirmed on Tuesday. Both sources inside the WWE and the New York Daily News report that Sting has signed a one year contract with WWE.

WWE Examiner, which previously reported that Sting may leave TNA for WWE in early 2011, will provide further updates as this breaking story develops.

The pro wrestling blogosphere exploded three weeks ago with rumors that World Wrestling Entertainment CEO Vince McMahon had contacted the former WCW and TNA superstar Sting about not only a possible WWE Hall of Fame induction, but also a match - his first and only - in WWE.

Sting, whose real name is Steve Borden, had spent the last few months as a free agent after his TNA contract came to an end late last year.

The multiple-time WCW and TNA Champion is the only legend of the modern era never to have worked for Vince McMahon.

But McMahon and Sting are friends. Sting, in fact, has stated publicly that he and Vince have spoken many times and that WWE has extended multiple invitations to the WCW legend.

Making it more likely that Sting is set for a WWE debut is the news that followed Shawn Michaels' announced induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Last week, sources inside WWE claimed that Shawn Michaels is only one of three huge names set to be honored in the class of 2011.

The WWE Universe, however, will have a difficult time accepting Sting into the WWE Hall of Fame if the pro wrestling legend doesn't at least step into a WWE ring at least once. Asa result, there have been additional rumors suggesting that McMahon wants Sting to headline WrestleMania 27 in a match with his real life good friend and former WCW colleague, The Undertaker.

True or not, who knows? Does this relate to the promos? Again, who knows for sure.

All the news sites (Meltzer, PWInsider, Jason Powell, etc.) are saying that as far as their sources know Sting does not have a contract with WWE or TNA. He's basically a free agent at this point, as far as the sheets know. Honestly, I'd take their word over some random New York newspaper that's never actually broken a wrestling-related piece of news before. But who knows, really. It could go either way. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Paid Members
All the news sites (Meltzer, PWInsider, Jason Powell, etc.) are saying that as far as their sources know Sting does not have a contract with WWE or TNA. He's basically a free agent at this point, as far as the sheets know. Honestly, I'd take their word over some random New York newspaper that's never actually broken a wrestling-related piece of news before. But who knows, really. It could go either way. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I did see on most news sites that they didnt have a 100% answer on it, and this popped up during my search so take it or leave it. Bar that even though all the news does come out most times, WWE can keep stuff from the sheets when they really want to.

An example would be when edge turned up in the Elimination chamber few years ago replacing kofi kingston, i read they practised the spots with sheets over the chamber to stop people knowing who was in it. Again depends if thats true or not, but we'll ultimatly see i suppose.

• Paid Members

Damn!

50553_139421572761552_7770401_n.jpg

Probably fake, but still pretty cool.

A Probable fake?

With a TNA Promotional Photo and an action shot of him at the Impact Zone?

Yeah that's a definite fake, even if the Sting photos weren't well known TNA or WCW ones I doubt it'd be real because if Sting has signed with them they are really making people guess and they have a lot of people, including the usual in the knows confused and doubting it so I doubt they'd ever allow a promotional photo or poster out if he is in WWE and on one of them.

Very cool poster though and professional looking too, love the little detail of the 18-0 in the background, it'd be a nice poster idea if he is there and they do go with a Sting vs. Undertaker match.

• Paid Members

The Stinger's former boss Dixie Carter commented on the rumours on the TNA website's Ask Dixie~ portion of the site. Here's what she had to say.

@TNADixie < what's the truth about the rumors that Sting has left TNA and joined WWE?!

Dixie: I have read these reports. I would really hate to see that happen.

Probably because of his Christian beliefs I imagine. Its full of fun facts. Did you know Dixie's husband Serge (the bloke who keeps getting comedy beatings every 6 weeks or so) sings Beer Moneys theme? You do now!

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart