Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For two, if something like this has become "all about him" in the eyes of fans, the right thing to do would clearly be to comeout and say "hang on, this isn't promoting me - I've nothing to do with it" - Christianity (depending on his denomination I guess) promotes doiing the right thing, and in that case the honest thing to do would be to debunk the rumours.

Perhaps Melody Maker is relaunching on the 21st, with an exclusive cover interview with Rupert Grint where he reads out Sting's denial.

• Paid Members
Don't know if it means anything but CM Punk posted this on Twitter

"Just talked to Sting. He's fully on board as long as "that bastard" Summers has nothing to do with it."

No idea who Summers is

Could be Gordon Sumner (aka "Sting", the musician)?

I'd imagine he'd want paid if Sting does turn up at Wrestlemania.

CM Punk is referring to Andy Summers as being "that bastard". It is a reference to the musician Sting, and to the break-up/reunion/break-up of The Police. Punk sure loves to wind people up.

EDIT: Andy Summers was the guitarist.

Edited by Adam Young

The Stinger's former boss Dixie Carter commented on the rumours on the TNA website's Ask Dixie~ portion of the site. Here's what she had to say.

@TNADixie < what's the truth about the rumors that Sting has left TNA and joined WWE?!

Dixie: I have read these reports. I would really hate to see that happen.

Just a point on what on Dixie has said , if Sting is the type of person we all think he is surely Dixie Carter would have been the first to be told that he has signed for the WWE by Sting himself. Surely she would have been told.

If it IS Sting, someone will have to change that line on his Wikipedia article about being the most famous wrestler never to be in WWE :p

Just out of curiosity, to whom would that title now go to? Abdullah The Butcher?

The Stinger's former boss Dixie Carter commented on the rumours on the TNA website's Ask Dixie~ portion of the site. Here's what she had to say.

@TNADixie < what's the truth about the rumors that Sting has left TNA and joined WWE?!

Dixie: I have read these reports. I would really hate to see that happen.

Just a point on what on Dixie has said , if Sting is the type of person we all think he is surely Dixie Carter would have been the first to be told that he has signed for the WWE by Sting himself. Surely she would have been told.

Not if Vince has told him not to tell anybody.

If it IS Sting, someone will have to change that line on his Wikipedia article about being the most famous wrestler never to be in WWE :p

Just out of curiosity, to whom would that title now go to? Abdullah The Butcher?

He's about the only one I can think of. I'd love to see Abby in the WWE. Surely a candidate for an Undertaker match himself. A bit like the old days when he used to take on who ever was the biggest freak (Gonzalez, Kamala etc.) they could throw at him.

It would have to be Big Daddy wouldn't it?

It would have to be Big Daddy wouldn't it?

Or Kendo, or Haystacks! No wait - Mick McManus