Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone who is saying that its definately Sting or definately Taker cos "you can see that its them in the video" maybe missing the point of the videos. I think that given the fact that the WWE are a multi million dollar company they could quite easily hire some stand in types to spend the day filming videos like this, dress them up in a trench coat and make it dark so the figure can't be seen that clearly and as long as there not showing the guys in close up you could pretty much get anyone to dress up like that and play Sting/Taker for the day.

I think that its highly likely that its just the undertaker coming back and the extra hype for his return with these videos etc may well just be because this may be his final year with the company as an active wrestler and they want to make sure that he gets a great send off.

• Paid Members

I'm absolutely amazed that Dynamite Duane hasn't appeared in this thread yet, the amount of ridiculous theorising and conspiracy shit that's going on. I get the impression some people spent their entire day yesterday rocking and rolling that video for any tiny clue that they can get.

It's clearly fucking Sting or The Undertaker, isn't it? It's not fucking Goldust's paedophile gimmick and it's not fucking Raven either (what tit suggested it was him?!) so put your magnifying glasses away and wait for 19 days.

I think everyone who is saying that its definately Sting or definately Taker cos "you can see that its them in the video" maybe missing the point of the videos. I think that given the fact that the WWE are a multi million dollar company they could quite easily hire some stand in types to spend the day filming videos like this, dress them up in a trench coat and make it dark so the figure can't be seen that clearly and as long as there not showing the guys in close up you could pretty much get anyone to dress up like that and play Sting/Taker for the day.

THIS

IF it is a build up for Sting, which again I really hope it is, there is no way that its actually Sting in the video.

EDIT ~ Wonder if they will tie this in with the mystery gm?

Edited by Baxter

THIS

IF it is a build up for Sting, which again I really hope it is, there is no way that its actually Sting in the video.

an old creepy house like that would need one hell of a Wi-Fi connection

THIS

Legit just burst out laughing, imagining the guy in the coat smashing his laptop as he had no internet access :)

it's not fucking Raven either (what tit suggested it was him?!)

Me, based on absolutely no evidence other than Raven once wore a coat like that.

THIS

Lmao, brilliant.