Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

I just don't see why WWE would go to so much effort for 'Taker. He's only been away since October - usually it's a little longer when they give him a big buildup, or they have him show up after a PPV?

It does seem a little strange, as I don't really see how anyone could take it for something other than a letdown given the "mystery" element to the vignette, but I still think that's who it probably is.

It has been 2 months longer (I mean until Wrestlemania it's self when he will probably wrestle again for the first time) than the last time he was buried alive by Kane and Vince McMahon at Survivor Series 2003, and I they did all the gongs and everything creeping out Kane since the Royal Rumble match. I'm sure there was simular video packages as well.

That was a bit different then he was going from his "Human" American Bad Ass character back to his "Deadman" character so it made sense to show that

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to sources within World Wrestling Entertainment, organization officials' top priority heading into 2011 was signing multi-time champion Steve Borden (a/k/a Sting) to a contract.

As reported earlier, TNA Wrestling sources indicate that Borden did not sign a new deal for 2011. The majority feeling within the Nashville based organization is that he is bound for World Wrestling Entertainment, although nobody knows that as a fact.

The New York Daily News notes in today's edition that Borden has 'reportedly' signed a one-year contract with WWE. The reported signing, however, has yet to be confirmed elsewhere.

-- WWE began running vignettes last night on Raw teasing the return or debut of a mysterious figure wearing a black trench coat on "2 21 11." Original plans called for the video to air once, but Vince McMahon called an audible during the broadcast to play it again.

I'd put money on it that it ends up being sting.

Been Reading the news on my iPod via lordsofpain and the new seem to say it's sting

I can't see it being taker. I just don't buy the fact one min he was buried alive by kane and wade Barrett next he us standing next to a house in the rain. Makes no sense (not that wwe has to these days). Vince likes to have taker as a smackdown only superstar to boast it's ratings.

Every other time taker has been buried he does some sort of returning From the grave type promo.

Fair play if it is taker it's somthing that's got me watchin wwe

If it is indeed Sting and he is set to wrestle 'Taker at Wrestlemania then i'd love to see a one-off match of HBK vs Sting just before it on RAW or something similar with Sting going over, I'm sure that Shawn has said that Sting is basically the only guy he would wrestle now if he had the chance to.

Is there a possibility that it could well be, that it is indeed the return of the Undertaker, however, because of the way the IWC is reacting, it is also for Sting?

Taker comes out and everyone's like, Oh whoopee, Taker returns for the 2122010th time.

Then, The video boots in and Sting comes out, building up Sting/Taker for WM?

Ahem. 2122011th actually.

Whoops, I stand corrected.. My bad.