Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

There is a video on YouTube advertising that WWE show in Fresno...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

...which features an ad for John Cena and Randy Orton vs. WWE Champion The Miz and CM Punk with Michael Cole as special guest referee, as well as outright stating 'the return of The Undertaker'.

The video is here.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I just don't see why WWE would go to so much effort for 'Taker. He's only been away since October - usually it's a little longer when they give him a big buildup, or they have him show up after a PPV?

EDIT: spoiler tags don't seem to be working on this post for some reason. Try quoting my post, I don't want to give owt away but they aren't working.

Edited by Dingbat

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I just don't see why WWE would go to so much effort for 'Taker. He's only been away since October - usually it's a little longer when they give him a big buildup, or they have him show up after a PPV?

It does seem a little strange, as I don't really see how anyone could take it for something other than a letdown given the "mystery" element to the vignette, but I still think that's who it probably is.

Is there a possibility that it could well be, that it is indeed the return of the Undertaker, however, because of the way the IWC is reacting, it is also for Sting?

Taker comes out and everyone's like, Oh whoopee, Taker returns for the 2122010th time.

Then, The video boots in and Sting comes out, building up Sting/Taker for WM?

Ahem. 2122011th actually.

It does seem a little strange, as I don't really see how anyone could take it for something other than a letdown given the "mystery" element to the vignette, but I still think that's who it probably is.

It has been 2 months longer (I mean until Wrestlemania it's self when he will probably wrestle again for the first time) than the last time he was buried alive by Kane and Vince McMahon at Survivor Series 2003, and I they did all the gongs and everything creeping out Kane since the Royal Rumble match. I'm sure there was simular video packages as well.

Edited by ThePhenom

I cant actually find the article on the website, but W-E is reporting that the NY Post is reporting that Sting has signed a WWE deal & TNA also feel that he is WWE Bound.

Alot of Stinger fans dreams coming true possibly!!!.

Edited by danchilton