Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Only just started watching wrestling again since a few years back. And from what I have read (Undertaker only been gone since the mid to end 2010.) I would say I am 70% sure WWE would not build a promo for him like the 1 on RAW. Still I am not 100% in saying its Sting but in my personal opinion its no way the Undertaker.

If it is indeed Sting though. With the Royal Rumble being great and Sting coming. Would this be one of the best starts of the year for some time?

• Paid Members
2/21/11 just happens to be my uncle phil's birthday, i hope its him

I think this is the best prediction yet. Never met your Uncle Phil but I hope it's him now.

fresh-prince-uncle-phil-290.jpg

You just know he's coming for 'Taker.

Let's not be silly now. What we need is for it to be Glacier dressed up as Shredder, and Uncle Phil speaking for him. This is what brings the spondoolicks, my friends.

• Paid Members
Fuck Glacier, they just signed Nash. Let's get Super Shredder voiced by Uncle Phil. The ultimate tag team!

We have just rescued 'Mania's buy-rate. I think we should e-mail Vince about commission.

• Paid Members
-- As noted on the front page, 22111 was a reference to Undertaker's return at the Fresno Raw on February 21st. Of course, this far out that could always change if, for example, they signed Sting. But as of last night, based on localized commercials for the event, it was planned to be Taker's return. WWE has since had those videos pulled.

Observer front page.

The promos look a little wild west-ish. Unforgiven Undertaker!

2+1+2+1+1= Seven ....return gimmick for goldust or cluthing at straws me thinks.

Sting would be awesome, so would a fresh updated taker hes had that look, music etc for nearly 7years now.

Theres some decent looking guys in FCW that could maybe do a 'dark' character but its unlikely they'd bring someone in before mania for no reason.

seven.jpg

just watched it back on youtube.

Anyone else notice that on the wide shot of the house after the lightning strikes, the reflection on the front post seems to be in a seven shape? Could be a complete coincidence, but something to think about

You could get anyone to do the gimmick, casual won't remember about WCW ballsing it up 10 years prior

Edited by KingOfMetal

Saw this on wrestlezone

(21 - 2) = 19

(1 - 1) = 0

19 - 0 (undertakers wrestlemania streak)

so if taker was to come back the day after EC, who would he be feuding with on RAW? Nexus is barely the same people it was at Survivor Series when he was buried, Wades over on Smackdown with The Core, and Taker has been a Smackdown staple for years now