Mistico to WWE

$tew

• Moderators
While he's learning English he doesn't need promos or facials with the mask all he has to do is stand there and hit someone from behind and he's a heel. First feud with Edge with Del Rio in occasional tag matches to help him in the ring, second feud with Rey to send him packing. Theres no need for him to start with guys like Primo and Justin Gabriel when he could instantly be used in main events.

They've already a few Latino heels, it'd make far more sense for Mistico to be a face, especially with his wrestling style and the mask which they can sell shitloads of to kids. And he can't instantly be used in Main Events if his English sucks a dick.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Maybe they will do an (albeit better version) of when Mysterio brought in Ultimo Dragon and put him over on commentary and helped build him up with an onscreen association with him. A Mysterio and Mistico alliance to go against whoever would be mega popular with kids. Especially if Mistico's mask is as cool as Rey's. Then eventually they will square off.

Maybe they will do an (albeit better version) of when Mysterio brought in Ultimo Dragon and put him over on commentary and helped build him up with an onscreen association with him. A Mysterio and Mistico alliance to go against whoever would be mega popular with kids. Especially if Mistico's mask is as cool as Rey's. Then eventually they will square off.

FCW has also featured a masked tag team 'Los Aviadores' consisting of Luchador 'Incognito' and a masked Orlando Colon.

Maybe a masked Luchador group is on the cards?

While he's learning English he doesn't need promos or facials with the mask all he has to do is stand there and hit someone from behind and he's a heel. First feud with Edge with Del Rio in occasional tag matches to help him in the ring, second feud with Rey to send him packing. Theres no need for him to start with guys like Primo and Justin Gabriel when he could instantly be used in main events.

They've already a few Latino heels, it'd make far more sense for Mistico to be a face, especially with his wrestling style and the mask which they can sell shitloads of to kids. And he can't instantly be used in Main Events if his English sucks a dick.

Primo doesn't count because he doesn't get off superstars and hardly anyone watches that, same for Chavo these days too. They don't have any storylines to follow so people aren't going to be thinking every latino is a heel. All they have to do with those 2 if they do ever get off superstars is just book them against heels with no turn and they will automatically be faces with the same zero reaction they got when they were heels which is a shame. Del Rio as I said if Mistico was a heel would be the perfect ally building off thier "history" so that wouldn't matter either.

Everyone seems to have the idea Mistico needs to start in the lower card.

He doesn't, but he'll end up there and that's the problem. The fact that people are using phrases like 'lower card' illustrates the problem with WWE's booking of the midcarders right now, particularly on Smackdown. Guys like Zack Ryder and Primo have nothing to do. If there was two sets of tag-belts, they could go on DZP. Mark Henry and Evan Bourne could have got a run. As is, The IC and US Titles are already essentially props to keep Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston over whilst they do jobs for people getting main-event pushes. The midcarders need more props.

Del Rio as I said if Mistico was a heel would be the perfect ally building off thier "history" so that wouldn't matter either.

What history do they have? I know next to nothing about Mexican wrestling.

I've got quite a few Mexican shows on DVD but its hard to take it in without understanding spanish so nothing sticks, but I put history in "s because if they don't have any history they can easily say they went through stuff together in the locker room, or on the road back in Mexico, so it doesn't even need to be storyline history.

*Edit - Just gone through my DVD listings and they have been partners on occasion in CMLL in 2008. Couldn't tell you if this was a regualr thing or not though.

• Paid Members
Del Rio as I said if Mistico was a heel would be the perfect ally building off thier "history" so that wouldn't matter either.

What history do they have? I know next to nothing about Mexican wrestling.

I've got quite a few Mexican shows on DVD but its hard to take it in without understanding spanish so nothing sticks, but I put history in "s because if they don't have any history they can easily say they went through stuff together in the locker room, or on the road back in Mexico, so it doesn't even need to be storyline history.

So if nobody can understand whether or not they have history or whether they have history and the WWE can just make up that they have history, why dont WWE just bring Silver King and El Dandy in and say they are Del Rio's Dad and Uncle?

el%20dandy.jpg

Archived