Mistico to WWE

$tew

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a great deal about him and in youtube clips/videos I've seen he looks very impressive in terms of his athletic ability. The question is how long will it take him to adapt to the wwe style. I have high hopes for him though, look forward to his debut.

With them announcing this in such a big way on wwe.com etc and the talk being that he'll go straight to the main roster, does anybody reckon he might be involved in Wrestlemania in some way? Difficult to build a feud at this stage but he could easily be in MITB and blow everyone away. He wouldn't go over of course but he could easily have a star making performance that they could hype for weeks afterwards.

Most likely I think they will wait until after mania and use him to spice up the most mania lul.

• Paid Members
He's good in the ring, but if you (or anyone else for that matter) are expecting another Rey Misterio then I think you're going to be slightly disappointed.

good I like a wrestler who doesn't have a finisher so absurd it pisses me off each match and resembles a bloated midget, I won't be disapointed at all

• Paid Members
He's good in the ring, but if you (or anyone else for that matter) are expecting another Rey Misterio then I think you're going to be slightly disappointed.

good I like a wrestler who doesn't have a finisher so absurd it pisses me off each match and resembles a bloated midget, I won't be disapointed at all

How about an insanely fast sattelite headscissors into a Fujiwaru armbar then instead?

• Paid Members
They should debut him at WrestleMania against Mysterio, unless Rey is fighting Rhodes.

I do believe he will be as of right now, due to current story lines, Although im sure they could fit him in.

Will be seeing Promos for his soon then? of is he off to FCW for a while?

• Paid Members

How about an insanely fast sattelite headscissors into a Fujiwaru armbar then instead?

WWE have a built in point of conflict between Sin Cara and ADR with them both using armbar variations aswell. If thats the route they choose, I'd love it.

• Paid Members
Theres Pics of the press conference / Signing on wwe.com, hes got a swish looking Blue & Gold mask.

Maybe he will debut soon since there hyping him and the signing, would also sell mania to that market aswell.

Just seen the pictures via WWE.com of the press conference. I thought it was a nice touch he removed his Mistico mask to show his new very swish mask undernieth!

He will need to speak English to get over in the Anglosphere, I imagine WWE will be sorting out English lessons for the guy pronto.

Not sure about the name but it will grow on me I guess.

I don't think having him face Rey at Mania is the way to get him over, since presumably he's a face.

Archived