Mistico to WWE

$tew

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the fuck rename him? That's... huh?

Because his name is owned by CMLL

Makes sense. Pity though as his name carries weight, and that's rare outside the WWE these days.

• Paid Members

I can't imagine them bringing him in as a Heel hes worth far too much money to them in merchandise as a face, especially with the latino market. Surely they'd bring him in and align him with Misterio then feud him with ADR

(Source: Cubs Fan) - CMLL anounced today at their press conference that they are planning to put another person under the Mistico hood to continue the gimmick (much like Tiger Mask). The main candidate to be Mistico II seems to be the recently debuted, Magnus, who is apparently related to Mistico/Sin Cara in some fashion.

Looking at the WWE article, I actually prefer the new Blue/Gold mask. Although, it will take a while to get used to the name.

(Source: Cubs Fan) - CMLL anounced today at their press conference that they are planning to put another person under the Mistico hood to continue the gimmick (much like Tiger Mask). The main candidate to be Mistico II seems to be the recently debuted, Magnus, who is apparently related to Mistico/Sin Cara in some fashion.

Looking at the WWE article, I actually prefer the new Blue/Gold mask. Although, it will take a while to get used to the name.

If it was based on merit rather than nepotism, Rey Cometa would be the most deserving of it. He's easily the most underappreciated, not to mention most spectacular, guy on the CMLL roster.

I like Rey Cometa too. I would much rather see him in the WWE than Mistico although I doubt they'd do much with him. I think it's funny that WWE now have two former Mistico's on their books. The one we're talking about here, and the one known previously known as Incognito, now known as Hunico in FCW. I would love to see a feud between the two but alas it'll probably never happen. I surprised that Hunico is still employed.

Archived