Mistico to WWE

$tew

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ADR win in 3 mins with the Armbar.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread slightly but this made me smile.

Me and a mate have recently got into UFC and a lot of finishers are the armbar, which made me remember Jericho's very funny promo from WCW during his feud with Dean Malenko where the 'arrmbarrrrr' appears numerous times on the list.

I now cannot see or hear the word 'armbar' without going 'arrrmbarr' like Jericho did in that promo.

...and for those who don't know what I'm talking about or wish to relive the greatness of said promo, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faaDz7p5X3A

Do they call Del Rio

Isnt it more to do with Smackdown being a big show in mexico/Mexican areas of the southern states? So they Stick the mexican guys on smackdown to draw in the mexican audience more?

Might of made that up though!

This used to be the case in Hispanic countries around the world, with RAW being lucky if it was on Pay tv (which no-one watched). The way someone put it to me was fans in some places would mob Charlie Haas and Heidenreich, and walk by Trips and HBK.

• Paid Members

I've never seen it, but I'd imagine the first thing that they will do will be to change his finish. Judging by what I've read of it, it doesn't seem like something WWE would want. what they may change it to though, I have no idea.

Isnt it more to do with Smackdown being a big show in mexico/Mexican areas of the southern states? So they Stick the mexican guys on smackdown to draw in the mexican audience more?

Might of made that up though!

I've heard this a few times but there's every chance that he'll go to Raw, with Smackdown already having Del Rio and Mysterio.

In other Sin Cara news, he's been sent to FCW:

"Sin Cara was scheduled to begin training in Florida with WWE developmental wrestler Peter Orlov (a/k/a Alex Koslov) since he has experience working Lucha Libre style wrestling as well as WWE's style of wrestling. Orlov joined WWE's Florida Championship Wrestling territory in November of 2010.

Orlov will also be used as a stand-in and "opponent" when they film Cara in the ring performing high-flying maneuvers for his entrance video and introductory vignettes, since WWE has no footage of him that they can legally use."

Source: 24wrestling.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
I've never seen it, but I'd imagine the first thing that they will do will be to change his finish. Judging by what I've read of it, it doesn't seem like something WWE would want. what they may change it to though, I have no idea.

In his promo videos they have show him doing La Mistica so I think he could be using it.

• 2 weeks later...

So Sin Cara is set to debut SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

next week on Raw

Spoilered it just incase anyone throws a hissyfit cause its a Raw spoiler.

Anyway what do you think Sin Cara will do on his debut, will he start a fued with anyone or will he just wrestle a match to show his stuff off? Or will we see him talk? Can he speak English does anyone know?

• Paid Members

next week on Raw

Anyway what do you think Sin Cara will do on his debut, will he start a fued with anyone or will he just wrestle a match to show his stuff off? Or will we see him talk? Can he speak English does anyone know?

I am looking forward to him turning up. I have gone right off Mysterio and he should be his replacement. Also the title for this thread is almost a spoiler in its self.

next week on Raw

I am looking forward to him turning up. I have gone right off Mysterio and he should be his replacement. Also the title for this thread is almost a spoiler in its self.

Just noticed that myself actually changed it to just have the spoiler here, but this might be closed I suppose. Can we keep it open for discussion of Sin Cara, not Mistico?? ;)

I'll be very interested how the typical wWE fan reacts to sin cara.

My sister who I watch every wwe event with, who id class as the average WWE fan, cheers the faces boos the heels, believes everything wwe says, loves Cena, will hate someone the second they turn heel even if she was a huge fan (cm punk) says she doesn't like sin cara already, just on his hype videos, because she likes rey Mysterio and he's just another rey and she's fine with just rey.

May not be the general opinion of the average fan but I wouldn't be suprised.

Archived