Wrestling moves you perfom..

Bluetonic

• Paid Members
I used to do Steve Blackman's pump kick on the school bins at dinner time.

You went back to school at dinner time just to pump kick bins?

No, I used to play footie at dinner time, and when the game quietened down, if there was a bin near by it would get one of the Lethal Weapon's famous standing kicks. If your on your school dinner, its not uncommon to actually go back before the lesson starts, believe it or not.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I used to do Steve Blackman's pump kick on the school bins at dinner time.

You went back to school at dinner time just to pump kick bins?

No, I used to play footie at dinner time, and when the game quietened down, if there was a bin near by it would get one of the Lethal Weapon's famous standing kicks. If your on your school dinner, its not uncommon to actually go back before the lesson starts, believe it or not.

I think the (crap) joke went over your head. He meant today.

• Awards Moderator
Genuine LOL at trying to superkick light switches. I'm glad I'm not alone in doing that.

I've been know to big boot kitchen cupboard doors closed in the past.

Add me to the list of people who big boot doors open/shut.

I find the Ole Kick / facewash kick to be quite effective.

I'll admit to doing the odd elbow drop / Husky Harris senton on to the sofa if there's no-one else in the room. Or, very occasionally, just dive on it Sabu style.

Also add me to the list involving dogs. My dog has memorised what time I get home from work, and knows that when I get in, it's time to play. This week I've been trying to teach him to take an RKO but the bastard keeps no-selling it.

Let's see...

-I sleep in the Flair-flop position (most of my weight on my left shoulder, left leg straight, right arm and right leg sticking out a little. Way, way more comfortable than the recovery position, even with my flabby gut.)

-I keep cobra clutching one of my friends (but not hard enough to cut off his artery, assuming it even DOES do that in real life.)

-I occasionally full nelson a couple of guys I know and insist it's an expression of affection :p I also use it to lift people from their seats if they're refusing to get up.

-1/16th nelson! I only do this to one person in particular (he's only just learned how to break out of it, though, so I'm gonna have to step it up a bit... maybe try a 1/8th nelson on him in future. The 1/16th nelson is a move I completely pulled out of my ass and involves putting your right fist in your opponent's left elbow, or vice versa if you're a lefty. It's commonly used on females by villains in video games, and somehow renders them completely helpless.)

-Whenever someone goes to jokingly punch or slap me I try and turn it into a fireman's carry (failing that, front facelock FTW.) Catches them by surprise and often gets a laugh out of everyone else in the room. For added fun I might taunt the dude by doing a few squats.

-In a film I made with someone at uni, I WAS gonna Samoan drop him, but we decided in the end it would be too dangerous. Similarly, we'd thought of doing a full nelson facebuster on him, but it would've required me to let him go half way down like they do in an actual ring, which would've looked lame in a film.

-Boston crab or sharpshooter's always a good laugh on someone who's fallen over.

-Seem to recall I actually did leg drop someone once and winded the poor fucker.

-Whenever I want to embellish the fact that I'm a northerner no longer living in the north, I sometimes attempt to impersonate Wade Barrett. Don't know if that entirely counts but there you go.

-I used to chokeslam a guy that I used to babysit into his bed, which he'd then make me do a few more times. He has since had his growth spurt and is now taller than me. O cruel irony!

-Big booted a cushion into my friend's face after we saw Test do the same to someone with a bin.

-GTS'd a broken printer before sticking it in the skip.

-Gave an un-needed monitor a Last Ride into a skip also.

-I frequently have dreams where I'm able to casually Wasteland anyone that annoys me. I'm not actually that strong in the real world, though.

-And yes, add me, too, to the list of those who have tried to big boot doors, door handles and occasionally light switches. This is usually when my hands are full.

As a youth, I let my mate chokeslam me in the back garden of a girl we both fancied. I took it like a JWF main eventer, and was paralysed down my left side for about two seconds. Shortly after this, my mate took her virginity and spent four years with her. She hasn't spoken to me at all in nearly a decade. I should've done the fucking chokeslam!

I was hanging out with this girl I like the other week, and we were in the pool. She started trying to wrestle me, and it seemed like she knew MMA, as she locked in a body triangle and went for a standing rear naked choke. I ended up countering with some judo throws, and wound up jackknife powerbombing her. I really underestimated my own strength, as she went flying across the pool into the shallow end near the stairs. Luckily she was fine though, would have really ruined my chances if she wasn't haha.

Archived