Wrestling moves you perfom..

Bluetonic

I used to superkick cupboard doors shut until one day i just came out the shower and went to superkick the cupboard door shut but since my kitchen floor is tiles i slid and fell flat on my arse lmao

plus my GF is always going nuts cause i try to suplex and rko on my bed so se puts me in a headlock and stunners me

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I thought he was referring to the northern way of referring to the mid-day meal as "dinner" (rather than "lunch"), when other parts of the country wrongly call the evening meal that.

Fixed.

Amen.

Carbomb, you southern tosser!

You fackin' norvern munkey.

I didn't say it was wrong, by the way. I generally tend to slip into northern habits when visiting my mum's family up in West Yorks.

Quite often I sneak up behind my brother. If he doesn't notice me there I always, without fail, put him in the masterlock until he "taps". If he turns around I fake giving him an RKO.

I didn't say it was wrong, by the way. I generally tend to slip into northern habits when visiting my mum's family up in West Yorks.

Please elaborate!

I killed my wife and child a little while back, then hung meself in the gymn.

Fun times.

Jesus man that's fucking dark.

• Paid Members

Please elaborate!

Maybe it's like when John Barrowman goes back to Scotland and starts talking like a Jock. Carbomb drinks his tea out of the saucer instead of the mug like Compo in Last Of The Summer Wine and says "By 'eck!" a lot.

• Paid Members

Please elaborate!

Maybe it's like when John Barrowman goes back to Scotland and starts talking like a Jock. Carbomb drinks his tea out of the saucer instead of the mug like Compo in Last Of The Summer Wine and says "By 'eck!" a lot.

A little. Every time I'm around northerners, I end up with a slight northern lilt in my speech, and I have to make a conscious effort to switch back to normal.

I always drink my tea out of the saucer, though - last time I drank out of the cup, I got the spoon in my eye.

Im sure this thread has been done before, infact I think I started it but anywoo!

Starting chain wrestling in the line at Subway often (but not always) gets a few funny looks, esp when you each add faceisms and heelisms to it like "Now ive gott'em" and "Shut up and sit down old man" before the other person starts randomly clapping or trying to tag in the next person in line.

Good times

• Paid Members

My 10 year old sister made me scream in agony just before christmas.

I was laying on my stomach, on the floor, playing Connect4 with my youngest sister when I felt a dull ache at the base of my back followed by a stabbing pain along my spine. Turns out she had put me in a Sharpshooter and was really leaning back, to the point that she was almost sitting on my neck.

Bitch made me cry.

My 10 year old sister made me scream in agony just before christmas.

I was laying on my stomach, on the floor, playing Connect4 with my youngest sister when I felt a dull ache at the base of my back followed by a stabbing pain along my spine. Turns out she had put me in a Sharpshooter and was really leaning back, to the point that she was almost sitting on my neck.

Bitch made me cry.

Was it a 'Hart' or 'Rock' type shooter?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived