Wrestling moves you perfom..

Bluetonic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I used to do Steve Blackman's pump kick on the school bins at dinner time.

You went back to school at dinner time just to pump kick bins?

No, I used to play footie at dinner time, and when the game quietened down, if there was a bin near by it would get one of the Lethal Weapon's famous standing kicks. If your on your school dinner, its not uncommon to actually go back before the lesson starts, believe it or not.

I think the (crap) joke went over your head. He meant today.

I thought he was referring to the northern way of referring to the mid-day meal as "dinner" (rather than "lunch"), when other parts of the country call the evening meal that.

On-topic, I remember someone mentioning on here that, whenever his dog was being bad or irritating, he'd point at the unfortunate creature, Hogan-style, and yell "YOOOOUUUUUU!!!" until it slunk away with its tail between its legs.

• Paid Members
I thought he was referring to the northern way of referring to the mid-day meal as "dinner" (rather than "lunch"), when other parts of the country wrongly call the evening meal that.

Fixed.

Airplane spins for the boy in the house.

I've also attempted a number of superkicks on various lightswitches! After a few fails I resort to some chops, Tatanka style.

As for any imitations, I have been known to slap my chest... for my peeps. And a good Santino style celebration always warms the cockles.

• Paid Members
I thought he was referring to the northern way of referring to the mid-day meal as "dinner" (rather than "lunch"), when other parts of the country wrongly call the evening meal that.

Fixed.

Amen.

Carbomb, you southern tosser!

Archived