Wrestling moves you perfom..

Bluetonic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Genuine LOL at trying to superkick light switches. I'm glad I'm not alone in doing that.

I've been know to big boot kitchen cupboard doors closed in the past.

Add me to the list of people who big boot doors open/shut.

I like to chokeslam cushions.

Me too! I might throw in a cheeky bodyslam and/or powerbomb as well. I might tape some of my 'matches', maybe add a title belt in to the mix. Yeah, and I can call my promotion JWF. Look out for the DVDs in all good carboot sales!

• Paid Members
we've all tried to see how high we can superkick haven't we...?

Top of the doorframe back in the day. Not so high now.... :(

I often powerbomb my daughters into a pile of cushions. They love it.

I powerbombed my daughter onto the bed once and broke one of the supports. I got into trouble with her Mum for that one.

I'm always practicing my Sweet Chin Music on the door to the living room if it's open, if there's anyone in I have to do it softly though or I get shouted at for the door slamming shut, I just try to see how far up I can kick now.

I do the Flair flop onto my bed too if I'm knackered and have done it in a club once, but that was more to do with the floor being slippy as some idiot had spilt their drink there and just walked off, then when we were all smashed dancing around one of my mates spun me around and I ended up slipping and unintentionally did a perfect Flair flop landing right on my face.

Sometimes I'll do a swanton bomb in the swimming pool on holiday too if there's no lifeguard around to shout at me.

And I like to do the Shawn Michaels dance and Flair strut. I have actually done the Shawn Michaels dance around a club once when I was hammered and I ended up doing crotch chops, the Jeff Hardy dance and other various wrestling taunts, then one of my mates Flair chopped me until we ended up having a Flair chop contest, no one won but by the end we both had mashed up chests. Another night after the pub one of my mates went to RKO me so I turned it around, RKOed him and his glasses fell in a puddle and he sulked all the way home, which I thought was a bit stupid as I'd had my glasses on at the same time too but when he went for it I made sure I held on to them to stop that happening.

i do the flair flop on my bed sometimes, ive super kicked the bathroom door shut many a time and i have a tendency when no ones around to start slapping my hand against the wall going up stairs like im a babyface walking to the ring showing love to the fans

*edit* another thing i tend to do is use the terms 'busted wide open' and 'busted hardway' when someone bleeds after a clash of heads during a footie game

Archived