Wrestling moves you perfom..

Bluetonic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 26 years old and still piss about pretending to have a wrestling match with my mates. Sober and drunk. I've Flair Flopped in the middle of a club after a chop fest with a mate. I'm pretty sure I got 3D'd that night too for a laugh, hurt like fuck but was hilarious. Luckily I used to work there or I'd have been tossed out in about two minutes. The Bouncers usually did wrestling moves to me too cos I'm a bit on the short side haha

Plus you can't resist NOT giving an FU/Wasteland to kids. I can't wait till my nephew is old enough to be thrown around like a rag doll.

When I'm hungover or knackered, I do that "I've won the match but been carried out on a stretcher" heel taunt, raising an arm, like The Rock did after a match with Shamrock.

And I threaten my girlfriend with a LeBell Lock, Crippler Crossface and other such moves when she plays up, but I'm a wimp so I can never get them on her. I have to nut her instead.

In a job I was in a few years ago, I was muckin' around and went to do a fake Sweet Chin Music and ripped the inside of my trouser leg so it looked like I was kinda wearing chaps. Felt such a twat with about 30 safety pins holding myself together.

Also, it'd be rude not to do a Flair chop to someone who's bare-chested and then shout a loud "WOOOOOOooooooo!" at the top of your voice.

• Paid Members

I've been trying to slap my brother in the Torture Rack when he isn't expecting it lately. Like he'll be brushing his teeth and i'll sneak up and put him in it. He's 18 and he hates it :laugh:

• Paid Members

My 360 had the cheek to RROD a couple of years ago, so I responded by unplugging it, and bodyslamming it in the middle of the living room, I then Hulked up and did the ear-cupping pose to all 4 sides of the room before dropping a leg on the bastard..... Next time I plugged it in it came back to life, and stayed working for a good 3/4 weeks.

Best selling console of all time my arse!!.

Archived