Wrestling moves you perfom..

Bluetonic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 26 years old and still piss about pretending to have a wrestling match with my mates. Sober and drunk. I've Flair Flopped in the middle of a club after a chop fest with a mate. I'm pretty sure I got 3D'd that night too for a laugh, hurt like fuck but was hilarious. Luckily I used to work there or I'd have been tossed out in about two minutes. The Bouncers usually did wrestling moves to me too cos I'm a bit on the short side haha

Plus you can't resist NOT giving an FU/Wasteland to kids. I can't wait till my nephew is old enough to be thrown around like a rag doll.

When I'm hungover or knackered, I do that "I've won the match but been carried out on a stretcher" heel taunt, raising an arm, like The Rock did after a match with Shamrock.

And I threaten my girlfriend with a LeBell Lock, Crippler Crossface and other such moves when she plays up, but I'm a wimp so I can never get them on her. I have to nut her instead.

In a job I was in a few years ago, I was muckin' around and went to do a fake Sweet Chin Music and ripped the inside of my trouser leg so it looked like I was kinda wearing chaps. Felt such a twat with about 30 safety pins holding myself together.

Also, it'd be rude not to do a Flair chop to someone who's bare-chested and then shout a loud "WOOOOOOooooooo!" at the top of your voice.

• Paid Members

My 360 had the cheek to RROD a couple of years ago, so I responded by unplugging it, and bodyslamming it in the middle of the living room, I then Hulked up and did the ear-cupping pose to all 4 sides of the room before dropping a leg on the bastard..... Next time I plugged it in it came back to life, and stayed working for a good 3/4 weeks.

Best selling console of all time my arse!!.

Archived