Sky Atlantic - New channel starting in February

Zebra Kid Mark

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's a new HBO rule that every actress in it must get her tits out at least once per season, possibly once per episode.

I posted this article on my Facebook about nudity in HBO shows a while back. It contains spoilers for Game Of Thrones and will probably annoy Loki as it did on Facebook.

• Paid Members
I bet that article was the main topic of conversation at your last risotto volvo dinner party.

He's invited me to one this weekend. I reckon I'll have to do a speech about my favourite A Peek At The Diary Of article or something.

I bet that article was the main topic of conversation at your last risotto volvo supper party.

Still, nice that you imagine me wanking.

Get it right :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to bump the thread, but found this regarding the US release of Boardwalk Empire - Season 1 on DVD/Blu-ray

Next year, HBO Home Entertainment will release Boardwalk Empire: The Complete First Season on Blu-ray. The critically acclaimed and Emmy Award-winning series stars Steve Buscemi (Fargo) as Nucky Thompson, the real-life figure who ruled Prohibition-era Atlantic City's criminal and political underworld.

Throughout this first season, Thompson encounters a diverse cast of characters given life by such esteemed performers as Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road), Michael Pitt (Funny Games), Kelly Macdonald (Trainspotting), Michael Stuhlbarg (A Serious Man), Shea Whigham (The Lincoln Lawyer), Stephen Graham (Gangs of New York), Paz de la Huerta (Enter the Void), Gretchen Mol (Rounders), Dabney Coleman (Domino), and Michael Kenneth Williams (HBO's The Wire).

HBO's long-awaited five-disc Blu-ray set presents all 12 episodes of Season One in their original broadcast aspect ratio of 1.78:1 with 5.1 DTS HD-Master Audio 5.1 audio tracks.

The collection also includes a number of bonus features, such as:

Enhanced Viewing option on all episodes

Six audio commentaries

Evolving Character Dossier feature

Making Boardwalk Empire featurette

Speakeasy Tour featurette

Boardwalk Empire: The Complete First Season streets on January 10th, 2012. Pre-orders are now available on Amazon.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=7507

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

I was thinking of starting a thread for Game of Thrones too but I guess that discussion can go on in here? New season starts on Monday. Since the end of Season 1 I've gone back and read the first four and a half books and I've never been as hyped for a season of TV. It's going to be fucking spectacular.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I thought that about that weird dinner party show they had that looked like an angrier, even more put on version of 'Come Dine With Me'

I was going to say that they can't always show back to back Sopranos, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men and Six Feet Under.....but yes, yes they could.

Archived