Sky Atlantic - New channel starting in February

Zebra Kid Mark

watched the first series of Game of Thrones, but really couldnt care less by the end of it and in my opinion the finale was a bit anti-climactic. But each to their own.

I was also dissapointed by from what I saw of Luck with Dustin Hoffman, and still havent got round to watching the rest of Friday Night Lights

I'm suprised that Sky Atlantic havent started showing Mad Men from the beginning in the lead up to the 5th series. One of the key reasons why the channel was started was because they spend so muc money getting the rights to show it (along with the rest of HBO's archive), and while the series was delayed slightly, they could have still shown Series 1-4 (13 episodes per series, totalling 52) one episode a week ,like they have been with The Sopranos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I've been recommended 'Oz' by so many people & still haven't got round to checking it out. I'm nearly half way through Season 2 of 'Breaking Bad', absolutely tremendous so far.

I am the other way around in that I have heard nothing but good things of Breaking Bad but still haven't got around to watching it.

• Paid Members

Same here, I've had the first two seasons of Breaking Bad sitting waiting for me in my room for ages, everyone at work is giving me "have you started it yet" comments every other day but there's just....too much.....good....TV! Watching Californication at the moment. Superb.

Is FNL on hold right now, or were there only 6 eps of Season 1?

just took the one week of so they could show that ad documentary

should really put this in the other thread but breaking bad season 3 will finally be coming to the UK. it will be added to netflix uk beginning this monday with the dvd to come in may

• Paid Members

I'm up to season 3 with OZ. I have took a 6 month break since i last watched it like but the show is fantastic. Well worth giving ago if you want something slightly different.

Still believe the finale of season 1 is one of the greatest episodes in TV history.

"LET'S GET ORGANISED"

Absolute chills.

I remember getting halfway through S4 which is extra long and hitting the wall, only ro return to it and boy am I glad I watched it all. Such a great show where that feeling that absolutely anyone can die at any time is consistent throughout.

Archived