Sky Atlantic - New channel starting in February

Zebra Kid Mark

Well I love it. I'ld thoroughly recommend it, superbly acted, looks great, with an incredibly complex leading character who unravels throughout. Some people say its too slow burning sometimes, but thats for me is its brilliance, it can be very subtle.

Give it a go, you might hate it I don't know, but I would def. give it a shot

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The daytime schedule also looks fun. They are showing ER, 24 and Star Trek: Voyager from the first seasons.

I'm annoyed they aren't showing Entourage and Mad Men from the start though. I still haven't watched them.

Does anyone have a start date and time for Treme?

I'm pretty pumped for this, Boardwalk Empire and The X Files are set for Series Link.

They are starting everything from Season 1, Episode 1, but 24 is starting from Season 7. Why? I've never watched 24, and wanted to watch it from the start.

Don't think everything is starting from season 1, they are only showing Entourage season 7 as far as i'm aware...

Can't wait, looking forward to Blue Bloods, hoepfully is got a bit more appeal than "its Sopranos but with Cops"!

Also Boardwalk Empire, seen the first episode, but can't wait to see it in sexy HD. I'm glad to get some new american TV shows on TV instead of having to stream stuff on my shit laptop. Its just not the way to watch TV.

...so cheers Sky.

and whoever asked about Treme, on the site it says Febuary on the website, but no actual date :(

Archived